PDA

View Full Version : west mass convention shackies..

cindi
05-31-2008, 09:16 PM
I wanna know, how much $ do you think you will spend??
I am a cash only girl, so no CC back up for me,:eek: so how much do each of you think you will spend, or how much is too much?? lol
who's ready to fess up and give me an idea??
:)

iloveflipflops
05-31-2008, 09:17 PM
Hmmmm, I really think Erin and I each brought $100 cash with us to Greensboro and I know I did not spend it all as I got alot of unmounted stamps there.

Erin do you remember??????

tesschap
05-31-2008, 09:42 PM
I have no idea what to expect at the show as I am a 'Stamping Show Virgin'!
I think I will budget $100 to spend on stamping related stuff and have cash for meals and to repay Sherri for my admission ticket. Of course I'm hoping that DH will surprise me with a little extra cash as he'll be wanting some extra cash for his trip to the Belmont Race Track next Saturday. Now if I find a great deal on some of the new Nestabilities I may go over budget but I'm going to try not to be enabled too much.

cindi
05-31-2008, 09:45 PM
I will get in right?????..oh my god, I must get in!! what do I do??
oh crap, now I'm scared!
:worried:

tesschap
05-31-2008, 09:54 PM
I will get in right?????..oh my god, I must get in!! what do I do??
oh crap, now I'm scared!
:worried:

Yes - I just checked on the Heirloom site (http://www.heirloompro.com/shows-west%20springfield-06-07-08.html) and tickets are $8.00 at the door and the ticket is good for Saturday and Sunday. We'll make sure you get in!

iloveflipflops
05-31-2008, 09:55 PM
Do not panic Cindi. Yes you can get in. You just have to pay $2 more than we did. LOL

You should email Lesa - she may have 2 extra tickets as her 2 friends aren't going now and I think they had already bought their tickets but I don't know.

iloveflipflops
05-31-2008, 09:56 PM
The important question is ... where are we eating on Friday night? LOL

Also, what are you wearing to the stamp convention? Everyone is wearing a pink shirt right???? I am wearing that with capris and flip flops.

tesschap
05-31-2008, 09:58 PM
I still need to buy a pink shirt - but yes - that's what I am planning to wear on Saturday. I will also wear a pair of capris and either my most comfy sandals (that are pretty beat up but to comfy to part with) or a pair of my 3-day walk sneakers.

I'm game for anything for dinner! What time is everyone planning to arrive?

iloveflipflops
05-31-2008, 09:59 PM
I fly in at 10 am into Boston and Joanie and Lesa are picking me up. I think we are headed there although check in isn't until 3 but I am sure we will stop and eat lunch somewhere and then we will see what else we can find along the way.

cindi
05-31-2008, 10:01 PM
The important question is ... where are we eating on Friday night? LOL

Also, what are you wearing to the stamp convention? Everyone is wearing a pink shirt right???? I am wearing that with capris and flip flops.

the important thing is wherever we eat Friday, must have a bar and we must have table no booth..my brother will not fit into a booth, and I'd rather not embarrass him by stating that there. and I hope to have a pink top, I just unpacked my summer pink tank, stains on the straps,, so I need a new one, If not, I'll wear black and you girls will have to imagine it's pink! lol ok, I'm off to pm Lesa

tesschap
05-31-2008, 10:02 PM
I'm hoping that I don't have a busy work day and can head out between 2 and 3 pm on Friday. It's a little over two hours for me - I think. I haven't Mapquested it yet! I hope to arrive around 5-530 ish.

Sherri - I will call your cell when I get on the road to see where you guys are and figure out my ETA.

iloveflipflops
05-31-2008, 10:05 PM
Ok that sounds great. I will waiting for your call :).

ccstampin12
06-01-2008, 09:34 AM
Cindi,
We have a ticket for you.
I have a book of the area from AAA, so we can check it out for restaurants in the area.
This is going to be FUN!!!
Oh, I'm wearing capris and probably sneakers on Saturday...I'm bringing flip flops too, for non-cement floors walking!
Joanie

cindi
06-01-2008, 10:40 AM
I will wera either a pair of scooters or capris, and my clark sandals, clarks are so comfy!

I can't wait!!