PDA

View Full Version : More problems with the sale of the farm

threefriends91
06-02-2008, 08:56 AM
okay ladies l'm trying to keep it together, but l'm so *** right now..we got a call from the guy who bought the farm..he sold his farm and had to be out by last Friday so he kept bidding and ended up with the farm..we were all so happy..all last week he did did some cleaning and even moved his chickens into the barn..
He called us today to let us know that the guy that bought his farm has changed his mind and is not going to take it. So he is in a tight spot, he did say he went to his bank to see if he could get the money for dads farm and resale it..but will not know until next Thursday.
We had set a price of what we wanted to pay for our home and after we found out that we would be getting an extra 60 thousand $ difference on the farm we decided we would look at places over and above what we first started out with.
Well tomorrow we are going to look at a place we think might be just perfect for us..but if the guy can't pay and backs out l'm worried the bank will drop the price down to what they apraised the farm at..Thats a 60 thousand $ loss.. So we would have to start looking all over again..
and we have our 40foot trailer up their that he said we could keep their until we bought our own place..and now he said we might have to move this fast if he finds a new buyer or can't pay..
l'm sorry l'm going on but we are just getting over this cold that just about killed me and we worked our you know what off to get everything done in time..and now this..l'm trying to keep my spirit up and l need your Prayers to help me deal with all this..and tomorrow my hb goes for another job interview the 2nd one for this place he had to change the interview from last week because we were both so sick..
Now l'm asking what is God teaching me..l know there must be a reason why we are going through all this but l just can't see it..
Sorry for going on and l want to Thank everyone for your Prayers and support but l'm really tired and its so hard l just want to go to bed and sleep .

scrapsoon
06-02-2008, 09:05 AM
How sad to hear this,i really hope everything will turn out okay for you.

mahodgman
06-02-2008, 09:52 AM
Wow, what a bummer! What are the legalities of his backing out of the sale? It seems to me that someone shouldn't be able to bid at an auction unless they proved their ability to pay. I'm not a legal expert or anything, but that just doesn't seem right. And, was there someone bidding against him? Perhaps that person will be thrilled to have the opportunity to buy it. I'm sure this will all work out as it is supposed to in the end, but it sure is frustrating for you along the way! Best of luck to you and your DH, and i hope his job interview goes well today.

cindi
06-02-2008, 10:12 AM
how frustrating for you's!! Here in Maine when my df has bids on property at auction we had to go to a bank first and get aproved for a certain amount of financing before even biddding. I hope it all works out soon. And I will keep you & yout hubby in my paryers.
oh ya, and good luck to your hubby at his interwiew
:)

loobylou
06-02-2008, 10:25 AM
cathy, you don't need anymore! I'm sure it will all sort it self out. i do understand and sympathise that it seems like a big test of faith. You have our support. I believe you can and will come thru all this smiling.

loobylou
06-02-2008, 10:30 AM
I'm sure your lawyer and bank will help you with this cathy

lakeslady
06-02-2008, 11:18 AM
Oh Cathy I am so sorry you are having all these worries. I pray they are resolved very soon.

GrammaStamper
06-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Cathy, sending my prayers to you and your hubby. I hope things will all work out in your favour.

frankiesue
06-02-2008, 04:45 PM
Cathy........ I hope and pray that all works out for you and your hubby

shurlyjean
06-02-2008, 06:53 PM
What a nightmare.... You think you have something, then it all changes... My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Shirley