PDA

View Full Version : I'm officially joining the bandwagon.

kerry
12-11-2006, 06:37 PM
I have needed to do this for a long time, so now, it's official. I'm changing my habits. I'm headed to Curves tomorrow to sign up for sessions. I'm going to do the WW thing, without the meetings. I have all the supplies so I should be ok there.

I'm starting with a reasonable goal weight, so I hope I can meet it. No timeline for me, just change my lifestyle, I think.

Kerry

Spartymom
12-11-2006, 06:50 PM
how your first day goes. Once you get into a Curves routine, you will start to feel lots better. Kim

teabear
12-11-2006, 07:10 PM
I can't say that I'm doing very well over the weekend...ugh! I went to 2 cookie exchanges, a Christmas party and a family birthday dinner. Today is better. My goal is 20 pounds by June....we have a big reunion then :)

iloveflipflops
12-11-2006, 07:16 PM
I would love to lose 15-20 lbs by my 44th birthday which is the end of May. I hope i can do it .... We just got back from Golden Corral though and i did have some banana pudding. A VERY SMALL portion but I just can't pass up banana pudding you know.....

inkinupstamps
12-11-2006, 08:02 PM
I go to curves too and I'm really enjoying it. I was a slow starter there (I joined in January) but recently I've made it a part of my daily schedule and it fits in so well, is fast and effective.

Way to go!:cute:

hutchink
12-12-2006, 12:20 AM
signing up for WW too! Not sure that I have the time for the meeting though...I have lost half the weight that I needed to lose! Only 40 more to go....but I have just stayed the same for the past 2 months!

Good for you!

~K