PDA

View Full Version : Too much going on

ellie
06-09-2008, 02:20 PM
We had such a busy weekend I have hardly been able to check up on my shackie friends! Friday night, as soon as Ricky got out of work, we rushed down to South Charlotte to see a comediene at my ds's church. What a riot...my face was sore from laughing. After the show we all went to Chili's for dinner. Then the next day, we hosted a 50th birthday party for my friend with about 30 people. On Sunday, we had to go to a meeting about 90 min. away. We were there until about 10:30 pm. Today, I am feeling guilty about just sitting here but my neck is covered with poison ivy and it is starting to pop out on my arms and hands. I think I am gonna wander up to my stamp room and try to get some things done!

workin4stamps
06-09-2008, 02:39 PM
Oh, Ellie!! You and I are two peas in a pod!! I had a pretty busy weekend myself, AND I'm covered with poison ivy! LOL Luckily, it is not on my face or neck this time though.

So I'm itching right along with ya, sister!!!! hope you're feeling better soon!

:-)

Christie
06-09-2008, 02:45 PM
Oh no! I get poision ivy if I look at it!!! We use to have it in our yard at our old house. Every time I worked outside I got it. I am very allergic to it and get these giant blisters all over. It's a horrible thing to have! Try not to itch it! Go buy yourself some Ivarest (http://www.blistex.com/Ivarest.htm); it really does help cut down on the itching. I think I got mine at the drugstore so it should be pretty easy to find.

Vintagegal
06-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Icky! I hope the itching goes away quickly. You poor thing.

toao
06-09-2008, 03:47 PM
Well except for the meeting and the poison ivy, sounds like the beginning of your weekend was FUN!

Mary

ellie
06-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Poor Traci! I just came back from the store...I got something called "Cortacool". We shall see....I have a friend who swears by Ban roll-on for pi. If this doesn't work, I am going to try that.