PDA

View Full Version : dh is feeling poorly

flyingflower
06-11-2008, 09:17 AM
we thought things were getting better. He stopped one of the medications a few months ago & he was looking forward to reducing the amount he was taking on the other one. Today he started taking the one he stopped. He feels very off. The low grade nausea is still there - in fact got worse yesterday. Part of the symptoms is a general feeling of worries - again, getting worse again.

At least he is not still losing weight, just the opposite. The meds changed his appetite & metabolism. He is carrying more weight then he ever has and has been trying to exercise & eat smaller amounts to lose it back off, but with no success.

I am leaving for TAC seminar in a week & hope he is feeling better by then, otherwise I'll be very concerned about him while I'm gone. DS is out of school for the summer, so DH is not alone at home with "the worries", so that helps me.

Thanks for letting me ramble.

CharityHand
06-11-2008, 10:41 AM
Sorry to hear that he isn't feeling well. I hope he starts feeling much better soon!

logcabincreations
06-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Hope he feels better soon.

flyingflower
06-11-2008, 12:25 PM
dh says the meds are already having a good effect & he's starting to feel a bit better

Vintagegal
06-11-2008, 12:29 PM
Margo, I am so sorry your DH is still feeling funky. Will definitely keep him in my prayers. You just try to enjoy yourself at your seminar. He'll be in close touch, I'm sure.

frankiesue
06-11-2008, 05:49 PM
I'm glad to hear your DH is feeling a bit better now!!..

and I'm sure your DS will keep an eye on him whilst your at your seminar..

cindi
06-11-2008, 06:01 PM
that your hubby is feeling poorly. Do they know whta wrong?
I'll keep you's in my thoughts and prayers
:)

ellie
06-11-2008, 11:35 PM
I'm sorry Margo...hopefully, he will be feeling better soon.

threefriends91
06-12-2008, 04:19 AM
Oh Margo l'm so sorry he is feeling poorly..l'll Pray for him now..l'm glad he is starting to feel a bit better and Pray by the weekend he is feeling all better..l hope you get to enjoy your weekend..Big Hugs and Prayers are going up now..

flyingflower
06-12-2008, 08:44 AM
he says he is still feeling a bit trembly this morning, but not as badly as yesterday. I need to keep a strong front for him & reassure him that he gets better every time this has happened. There are times I just want to put my head down and cry - thank you for giving me a place I can do that comfortably.

loobylou
06-12-2008, 08:57 AM
Margo, I'm sending you a big hug, and prayers for Michael. The medication takes a while to kick in, I bet he remembers that from when he started. Keep strong and just take it day by day. We're here for you.

teabear
06-12-2008, 01:55 PM
Oh, Margo, lots of hugs for you. I know this has been a struggle for some time now. I hope things even out soon.