PDA

View Full Version : What and how are your goals for 2008 going

threefriends91
06-12-2008, 05:48 AM
l know some of us set out some goals for 2008 and just wondered how many have you done: My goals

1- To do more challenges: and l have done a few..but l have fallen back so l need to get back at it.

2- To send out Birthday cards to everyone..for the most part l have done this..lots of new members so its tough to keep up with them..sorry newbies..

3- To get the sale of the farm done..ya-hoo its over..Thank God.

4- To put more cards in the gallery..well l was doing good..but have let this slip...l hope l can start this up again next week, after hb is working.

5- To find a new home and move...Well we got the spa LOL...l'm sure we will reach this goal with in the next couple of months.

6-To join swaps..l have joined over 20 and so glad l did.

7-To Pray everyday for the Stamp Shack: and l have done this everyday.

loobylou
06-12-2008, 09:00 AM
Here is the original post where some of us put our goals for 2008

http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17941&highlight=goal

loobylou
06-12-2008, 09:11 AM
These were my craft goals
* to get at least 5 Christmas cards made each month in 2008- I think I did well up until March, but have fallen behind- time to get motivated again
* to have "spare" birthday cards in my box to use, instead of always having to make a new one at the last minute. - I have been making more "general occasion" cards that I can use for birthdays too
* To use up lots of the fabulous images that I have received as RAKs from my generous Shackie friends- Yes, I have used some, I have sorted them into themes and that has helped me a lot

and to make lots of new friends who share my passion for stamping...-Mission accomplished. I've swapped with so many new people, and also started hosting some ATC swaps. I've also met new English friends on another messageboard and brought them over to join the Shack and meet all you fun and friendly Shackies

threefriends91
06-12-2008, 10:36 AM
Thanks Sarah for the link l forgot all about it...and l only forgot one thing to start my own blog LOL..well maybe when l have something to put into one l'll start it but as for now l'll put this goal on hold..LOL

Kreative Dryve
06-12-2008, 10:57 AM
I didn't have any goals listed on the link, so I guess I am right on track for the year!

~Marie