View Full Version : Paper trimmer, cell phones and cameras...

shurlyjean
12-13-2006, 08:36 PM
Wow... what a day..

I no more get on here and found out the paper trimmer guy was on-line... so I ordered one!!! a late B-day present by 3 weeks.

Then my DS came home with a brand new cell phone his dad got him!!!

Then the paper trimmer guy calls me...... wondering if I wanted the fancy wheels and of course I said yes and had a nice little chat with him....

To top things off my DH said I could get a digital camera... I said I alread got my X-mas present... last summer a brand new bicycle... he said we can "spurge..." I told him I need a printer and storage for the camera... this computer is so lousy I want better storage.. .he said "fine!!!!'

What a night... my DS is trying to find the right ring-tone.

and my other son, the dyslexic... had a bazaar at school today. He made 27 tanks out of tongue depressors, straws, styrofoam and aluminum foil.. he did a great job and sold 22... one was stolen and one went to charity and the others kind of fell apart...But they were darn interesting!!!

What else can I say... same boy as above... got "spacers" between his teeth today... he will be getting braces in two weeks.

Best get going.... lots of things to do...

Shirley:wub:

Erin K
12-13-2006, 09:10 PM
wow what a day for you!

That's cool Rusty called you about the special edges, it would be a shame to miss out on them and it's only a bit more ya know??