PDA

View Full Version : "The View" reminder: Paperbag Studios on the show

inkinupstamps
10-18-2006, 06:50 PM
I have no idea if tomorrow's broadcast of "The View" will be any good or not. I'm not much of a television viewing person, especially for daytime shows, but I received the following notice about tomorrow's show which will have Linda Woods and Karen Dinino, of VISUAL CHRONICLES fame, appearing on The View October 19. They use Paperbag Studios rubber art stamps in their journaling work and will feature some in their new book JOURNAL REVOLUTION: RISE UP AND CREATE! due out in 2007!

Be sure to watch The View this week to see if you spot any Paperbag Studios rubber art stamps in the segment. We are hoping to see them, so we will be watching!

Linda and Karen are very talented, inspiring and so funny! See more on the their blog at: visualchronicles.typepad.com!

I really like Paperbag Studios stamps so I thought I'd just post this reminder if anyone is interested in tuning in to "The View" tomorrow and seeing what it is about.

Cheers! :)

stampcrazyjulie
10-18-2006, 11:50 PM
Cool, thanks, Jennifer for the head's up!

iloveflipflops
10-18-2006, 11:54 PM
Thanks for letting us know.

inkinupstamps
10-19-2006, 12:03 PM
The show ended up being very.....ummmm...well, I'll just say disappointing. No stamping at all, just scrapbooking and the techniques "demonstrated" were uninspired (my opinion). And why can't Rosie just keep quiet for a second :eek: and let the "pros" speak?

Oh well, it is always fun to know when something with regard to stamping might be on television.

tojoco
10-19-2006, 12:10 PM
That scrapbooking segment on The View was absolutely horrendous and uninspiring. That was absolutely NOT was scrapbooking is all about. I'd be very curious to see how many true scrapbookers would spend their money on their book.:( :( :(