PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all!!!

Jadyeebugsaunt
07-11-2008, 03:32 PM
:nod:I know that i have not posted lately, and one of the reasons is that things have been so hetic here. and most of its been really emotional. I know that a few weeks , maybe even a month back I posted a post and then deleted it. Well, I'm sorry but at the time I wasn't ready to share the news and I'm kinda glad I didn't cause things didn't turn out so great.

The news was that I was expecting, but I'm not anymore, It was a Atopic pregency and I had a miscarraige a few weeks back. We have mixed feelings about this cause neither one of us were planning to have a child, but it still hurts when you lose one, and thats one reason I have not been at the shack lately and didn't feel like posting.

Another reason is that my mojop and inspration have just left me I want to stamp but I can't bring myself to do so. I have many unmounted stamps that I have never ever used but I have negected to do so. I am thinking about selling them but really don't wanna post them cause there so many and I would have to mount them all top do so if you have anyother way to do so let me know please

Well thats alittle of whats going on with me

MidwestStamper
07-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Hi Mindy--great to see you here! Sounds like a rough time for you, but I hope hanging out here will help to lift your spirits!

We would be glad to look at any unmounted rubber you have for sale! It doesn't have to be mounted to use--I've used double stick tape and others have used Arlenes Tacky Glue--to attach it to a block.

Let's hope your Mojo returns--take a look through the Gallery here for some inspiration!

scrapsoon
07-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Wow thats indeed something where you need your energy and time on.
I'm so sorry for your lost and i hope you both feel better now.
And for the stamps...maybe you could sell them unmounted??
For me i won't mind to buy them unmounted.

Jadyeebugsaunt
07-11-2008, 03:42 PM
Wow thats indeed something where you need your energy and time on.
I'm so sorry for your lost and i hope you both feel better now.
And for the stamps...maybe you could sell them unmounted??
For me i won't mind to buy them unmounted.
yes i would send the unmounted i really didn't want to ink them up, because they are brand new but im not sure how you all would see the images if i don't

mom_on_line
07-11-2008, 03:45 PM
I'm sorry you're going through a rough time. Hugs!

Even if you lost your mojo, it may be just lurking around the corner. Maybe wait and see?

toao
07-11-2008, 03:55 PM
Hey Minders. I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I was hoping you were coming on here to tell us that you had gotten married and were so happy. Sorry to hear sad news instead. It is good to "see" you again and I hope you'll keep checking in and letting us know how you're doing.

Mary

iloveflipflops
07-11-2008, 04:20 PM
Mindy, I am so sorry for you and everything that has happened to you. You have had pretty rough lately and here is a big hug from me!!!

teabear
07-11-2008, 04:24 PM
Sending you hugs and good mojo wishes, mindy.

directmailscrapper
07-11-2008, 04:42 PM
Mindy, hope today brings you a new start and happier times.

Robinkay
07-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Mindy, I am so sorry for all that you have been thru. But please know we all love you! (((Mindy))) Don't sell your stamps just yet...I'm sure you will be back to creating up a storm! XOXOX

Paula Carden
07-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Mindy-
I am so sorry for the things that you have had to deal with-things that are really tough-but you are missed here. We need you and your inspiration.
So sending good wishes to you!

GrammaStamper
07-11-2008, 05:03 PM
Mindy, so sorry about the miscarriage. It does take a while to come back from something like that. Hange on to your stamps for at least a month, and see how you feel then. We'll soon be doing Halloween and Christmas and that may just be the ticket for your mojo to return. Take care.

hutchink
07-11-2008, 05:40 PM
Minders so sorry about your miscarriage! Take time to come back and get up to speed with life! WE love you and miss you! HUGS!

firefly
07-11-2008, 07:34 PM
Glad to hear from you Mindy! So sorry for your loss. Take care and check in when you can. We love you!

Sally

allinkdup
07-11-2008, 09:17 PM
so sorry to hear about your loss...or should I say losses.

cecescraps
07-11-2008, 10:40 PM
Mindy, I'm so sorry to hear about the miscarriage. As for the mojo, maybe you just need a little time...

logcabincreations
07-12-2008, 12:03 AM
Hey Mindy....I've missed you. You must have known I was thinking about your today. So glad you posted. I'm sorry for all the difficulties you are going thru, but keep in mind things work out the way they are supposed to, and I know just how you feel as I had a miscarriage once. The sadness will go away in time I promise. Think happy thoughts, and pop in here more often so we can cheer you up and help you get your mojo back.

micemom
07-12-2008, 01:04 AM
Hi Mindy,

Glad to see you back and I am so sorry for your loss. Keep your stamps, your mojo will come back. Jean

threefriends91
07-12-2008, 02:18 AM
Oh Mindy,
l'm so sorry for your loss..Please just give your mojo a little more time, and don't sell your stamps just yet...spend some more time here with us we miss you, and spend sometime in the gallery..it helps me when l lose my mojo just to rest and hang out here..(((Big Hugs )))..and Prayers being sent your way..

Darleneh710
07-12-2008, 09:52 AM
Mindy I am so sorry for your loss. I agree that you should keep your stamps and wait a little bit. I think stamp therapy might just be what you need.
hugs,