PDA

View Full Version : palooza question

cindi
08-26-2008, 05:58 PM
is there shopping involved?????
I've never benn to an archivers or a hobby lobby..and are there lss's near??
you know I love to shop!
:)

shuggy
08-26-2008, 06:02 PM
i have no idea.

directmailscrapper
08-26-2008, 06:27 PM
Shackapaloosa Shopping Expert here. Ft. Wayne is about 1/2 hour away. In Ft. Wayne is one of the neatest stamping stores I have ever been in -- and the woman who owns it is a real treasure! It's called Stamping Day and Night. Also nearby -- a Hobby Lobby and an Archievers. Between Detroit and Ft Wayne there are several scrapbooking stores, but the 3 stores in Ft. Wayne are the best.

cindi
08-26-2008, 06:32 PM
there will be shopping trips involved right???

iloveflipflops
08-26-2008, 07:03 PM
I have no idea either but i want to shop too :)

shuggy
08-26-2008, 07:45 PM
i hope so!!

emmcee
08-26-2008, 07:47 PM
I love to shop, too.

Spartymom
08-26-2008, 08:02 PM
Oh you so need to rely on Nancy recomendations. Her, Kimmy and Jennifer were shopping for 7 hours, before they got to the resort/hotel/lodge. We love you guys. They had so much fun. There could be shopping involved. I didn't go, b/c I wanted to just breathe in the whole experience of meeting people and crafting all day w/o kids. tee heee.

maxiesmom
08-26-2008, 08:32 PM
I'm sure there will be shopping. That's pretty much why we needed to add another day on so we still have time for all the crafting & visiting!

shadoob
08-26-2008, 08:43 PM
Since there will be shopping and playing and stamping, can we declare it a "diet-free" zone as well?
~Cheryl

iloveflipflops
08-26-2008, 08:46 PM
WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY!??!?!???!?! You are asking too much Cheryl!!!!

cindi
08-26-2008, 08:48 PM
Since there will be shopping and playing and stamping, can we declare it a "diet-free" zone as well?
~Cheryl

and while we are at chocolate is a MUST!
LOL

Robinkay
08-26-2008, 08:54 PM
~Cheryl

Oh Cheryl :laugh: Last time we had buckets of brownies...& I think it was Kim who brought some type of salami? Yum. Even though we were told not to we still brought our own stuff. They didnt say anything.
Yep, you can do some shopping too! :spinny:

Spartymom
08-26-2008, 09:28 PM
Oh Cheryl :laugh: Last time we had buckets of brownies...& I think it was Kim who brought some type of salami? Yum. Even though we were told not to we still brought our own stuff. They didnt say anything.
Yep, you can do some shopping too! :spinny:

It was me with Salami, grapes, and cheese. I felt like the NOT hostess with the mostest b/c I was sneaking it in. Glad every one enjoyed it, I'd do it again! The muffins that AMy-scraphappy brought in for breakfast were yummy!

iloveflipflops
08-26-2008, 09:32 PM
I wonder if I will have my appetite back by then ???

Or maybe I can hike on the trails in my thong!??!?!? HA HA (wink, wink)

GrammaStamper
08-26-2008, 09:36 PM

Oh no, not the thong thing again, Sherri. If you bring one, I'll be forced to bring mine, too. Maybe I'll be able to find it by then!

maxiesmom
08-26-2008, 09:46 PM

Don't forget the meatball hoagie, that's a must! hehehe

directmailscrapper
08-26-2008, 10:12 PM
Do you know -- we hardly ever took breaks to eat! We were stamping and talking so much that no one cared about food!

GSMom385
08-27-2008, 09:37 PM
Well you know we will have M&M's with us. Is there any other food, I mean she wouldn't be M&M Mom without her jumbo 7 pound bag of M&M's in tow. I guess I need to plan our route so it goes thru Ft Wayne from the sounds of it. Shopping I am all over it.

logcabincreations
08-27-2008, 11:22 PM
Cindi, like you I've never been to a Hobby Lobby or Archivers so I would love to shop too.

We will all need to shop so we can walk off all that food....lol

cindi
08-27-2008, 11:25 PM
I can't believe this..
but I think I am going to commit..I need to talk to my mom and Tracey to make sure I am covering all my bases....but I think I feel a palooza coming on!

logcabincreations
08-27-2008, 11:27 PM
Well Cindi...if I can take the plunge and commit to Palooza, I know you can. I keep reminding my dh about my trip next April to Indiana ... and last time he said "what trip"...lol....I said you know what trip I'm talking about so get used to the idea.

cindi
08-27-2008, 11:32 PM
Gary is oblivious..if I go in April..he will just think it's January and will assume I am in the tropics!
lol

shuggy
08-27-2008, 11:33 PM
Well Cindi...if I can take the plunge and commit to Palooza, I know you can. I keep reminding my dh about my trip next April to Indiana ... and last time he said "what trip"...lol....I said you know what trip I'm talking about so get used to the idea.

i love that. that's what i hear..."what trip? you didn't tell me about a trip!" uh, yeah i did, about 40 times!!:wacko:

mydogstinks2
08-28-2008, 10:09 AM
never mind I started a new thread! LOL