PDA

View Full Version : is there a place for.....

Artyfarty
08-29-2008, 06:12 AM
Getting rid of naughty clumsy hubbies from your craft-room.....:policeman: grrrr stated making my santa tags when in he plods ready with drill drawn at dusk for action to put my billy shelf up. I clears my table nice n tidy all neat in a pile when oh noooo 2 minutes later hes shoved them aside and now I cannot finish making my tags as he has mis-laid my "To" stamp . I have hunted in my bin twice scoured his jeans, absolutley gone crazy trying to find this clear little stamps to no joy, I have even tipped my craft room upside down hoping it will drop off someplace lol
So please where can I send him ? there must be a naughty room somewhere to rid of theses pests lol :twitcy:

Christie
08-29-2008, 07:31 AM
Oh I lost a clear stamp once. I looked high and low for that thing and finally one day, about two weeks later, I found it lying in the floor!!!

lakeslady
08-29-2008, 07:40 AM
Sue loosing a tiny stamp is bad enough, but at least you did not loose something like a crop o dile. I am beside myself with frustration. My craft room has not been tidy since it disappeared and my biggest fear is that it "slipped" into my rubish bin and got thrown away. I just wish I knew?????????
As for where do you put naughty husbands...........ummm!
It is not often I have too many problems LOL but if I do, I rather hint that it is time he disappeared into his workshop or garage..................or better still took a long walk, after all he is a long distance walker ROFL

Christie
08-29-2008, 07:46 AM
My Aunt lost her cropadile also. It was MIA for about two months when one day she decided to rearrange the living room and found it behind the couch!! Don't give up, you might find it yet!!!

Sue loosing a tiny stamp is bad enough, but at least you did not loose something like a crop o dile. I am beside myself with frustration. My craft room has not been tidy since it disappeared and my biggest fear is that it "slipped" into my rubish bin and got thrown away. I just wish I knew?????????
As for where do you put naughty husbands...........ummm!
It is not often I have too many problems LOL but if I do, I rather hint that it is time he disappeared into his workshop or garage..................or better still took a long walk, after all he is a long distance walker ROFL

Artyfarty
08-29-2008, 08:33 AM
Oppps I cheated already and bought a new one identical. It was bin day today so already probably on way to the tip if it indeed did cling to something i chucked away .. hubby well hes in the shed locked n thrown the key away !!!

logcabincreations
08-29-2008, 08:43 AM
ha ha .... the shed! ROFL

Christie
08-29-2008, 08:47 AM
Just be sure to feed him!!!

Oppps I cheated already and bought a new one identical. It was bin day today so already probably on way to the tip if it indeed did cling to something i chucked away .. hubby well hes in the shed locked n thrown the key away !!!