PDA

View Full Version : Bad week... I've been sick again and Roxzee died!

mjbonoan
08-29-2008, 02:40 PM
I've had a horrible week... I started getting sick on Sunday, coming down with what appeared like a cold to me. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and it turned out that I was a hair from catching pneumonia and had an infection in both my ears. Two shots, antibiotics, prednisone, albuterol and five days later I haven't had much change. Now I have this aweful pain on the right side of my head, I've had it on and off for some time now. I'm hoping it's part of my sinus problem and the ear ache... but I just don't know.

:cry2:On Tuesday DH told me that Roxzee (Rowdy's sister) was sick, not eating and was throwing up. I figured that maybe it was something she had eaten, we were told that she had her shots when we got her. Our vet is out until Monday and my poor Roxzee died during the night. I am totally heartbroken. She was such a playful pup, always stealing Rowdy's food and getting in trouble. She was constantly "eating" and had even learned to open the food bucket, but couldn't get to the food... she did however, always let us know when she was hungry. I'm gonna miss my baby girl!

Christie
08-29-2008, 02:44 PM
Oh Mary Jayne, I'm so sorry to hear about your little doggie. I'm also very sorry you have been so sick. I think that if by Tuesday you aren't feeling better you should go back to the doctor. That seems like an awfully long time to not have any improvment. Keeping you in my prayers.

HeatherJ
08-29-2008, 02:48 PM
You have had a bad week! So sorry to hear that, and I hope you are feeling much better soon.

My3Ds
08-29-2008, 03:23 PM
MJ - I'm sorry for your loss and that you are not feeling well. Please take care.

jazzypurple853
08-29-2008, 03:24 PM
Sorry for your loss. Praying that you will get better soon.

ccstampin12
08-29-2008, 03:36 PM
MJ...
So sorry for all your troubles.
Sending you some cyber hugs to help you!
{{{{HUGSHUGSHUGS}}}}
Joanie

toao
08-29-2008, 03:39 PM
I'm so sorry! Seems like so many ladies here have lost pets lately. It's so sad. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

hutchink
08-29-2008, 04:36 PM
Oh No MJ, I am so sorry about your pup! I know how heartbroken you must be! It is very sad! Hope you get to feeling better soon! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! HUGS!!!!

logcabincreations
08-29-2008, 04:39 PM
I'm so sorry. You are in my prayers, and I hope you feel much better soon.

Trishlvscards
08-29-2008, 04:54 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Mrs. Fence
08-29-2008, 05:13 PM
I am so sorry, Mary Jayne. I'll be praying for you.

maxiesmom
08-29-2008, 05:20 PM
Oh Mary Jayne, I am so sorry to hear you've been through so much. I know how hard it is to lose a pet, sadly it's happened to me 3 times with our dogs. I hope you will soon be on the way to recovery yourself. hugs

loobylou
08-29-2008, 07:42 PM
I'm sad to hear your pup died. That's so hard.
Take care and I hope you get well soon.

mahodgman
08-29-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm sending you a great big hug in hopes that you will be feeling well again soon. I'm so sorry for your loss of Roxzee too. Pets are so important in our lives!

tojoco
08-29-2008, 08:05 PM
MJ, I am so sorry to hear about Roxzee. That poor little baby. She will be in my thoughts.

Also, your ailments sound just like what I had recently and it takes a long time for that thing to go bye bye. Hope you feel better soon.

cindi
08-29-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. and to be so sick too..my heart goes out to you.
why does it seem like when it rains..it pours!
I'll be keeping you in my prayers, take care
:sorry:

Robinkay
08-29-2008, 08:37 PM
Mary Jayne I am so sorry to hear about Roxzee. I wish I could give you a

big hug. (((Mary Jayne)))

teabear
08-29-2008, 10:05 PM
I am so sorry for your loss MJ. Sending you lots of Hugs.