PDA

View Full Version : crazy family update....

mydogstinks2
09-08-2008, 11:10 AM
OK so here is an update on my family moving in...

MY BIL, Jeff, my Nephew, David, my Nephew, Matt & his girlfriend, Erica Are leaving Oregon on Wednesday and will be here on Saturday. Matt & Erica are not staying here with us. I had to tell them I just don't have enough room for that many people. They are going to stay at my BIL's brothers house until they get their own place.

My sister, Robin, my Niece Liz and her daughter, Jordan are staying in Oregon a few more weeks to get a few things figured out with Jordans dad. Jordans dad has not seen her since she was 2 months old. Has not tried to see her or paid any child support oyther than what the state has forced him to pay. All of a sudden he shows up a weeks ago and wants to see her and has papers saying he wants regular visits. We think he some how heard about the move and is trying to be a jerk about it. My Nieces lawyer says that there is no problems here and it should all be cleared up soon.

Now don't get me wrong I think kids need both parents in their lives but in this case not really. He is not a very good person and has always put drugs first over his daughter and my Niece.

So until my Sister gets here I have to help my BIL get things set up and get my Nephew David in school and fun stuff like that!

So when I'm not around much this week and most of next you all know where I am... Hiding in the corner clicking my heals until it all goes away!LOL

Christie
09-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Well it sounds like your going to be busy getting things ready for them. I know your going to be exicted to have all your family close to ya. Hope they all have a safe trip and that your sis can get things straightened out.

logcabincreations
09-08-2008, 11:33 AM
Hope it all goes smoothly. You must have a big house.

teabear
09-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Do you need some ruby slippers? Hang in there, it will all get worked out soon.