PDA

View Full Version : How's the weight loss going sistas?

teabear
12-20-2006, 11:38 AM
I'm not making much progress here, but feel renewed this morning. I've been sick, so I'm not working out. Doc told me to rest my body for a while and let the meds work. I really want to lose 5 pounds in 3 weeks before we leave on the cruise. So, I'm watching my food like a hawk. Had some irish oats for breakfast. They really stick to the ribs since they are such a great whole grain and so hearty. So, please share how you are doing on your journey to a healthier 2007....inspire us!

lost luggage
12-20-2006, 11:51 AM
Hi Tami, sorry to hear you are sick :(

I have not been walking because it's been too cold to go with the baby, but I am still 1.5 lbs down from the dreaded plateau, and holding. I planned my Christmas menu very lightly and feel confident that I won't gain any. I am glad it will be the three of us this year, I won't have to eat what others cook.

Feel better soon!

iloveflipflops
12-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Diet? What diet????? (Does this give you any hints with me at all?) I cannot even discuss it, its that bad :(

teabear
12-20-2006, 12:19 PM
So glad to hear you got off the plateau....way to go!

Sherri, I totally understand where you are. I was there last week, too. Being sick has actually helped, since I have no appetite. Every day is a chance to start over, just join us as soon as you can. This is a very tough time of year to cut back. Hang in there.

lisaguyon
12-20-2006, 12:31 PM
I am sorry you are feeling bad. I had a great week I lost two pounds. lisa

teabear
12-20-2006, 12:36 PM
You are an inspiration....go Lisa go!

cindi
12-20-2006, 01:53 PM
LOL..So that makes it 4 pounds down now.
This morning I felt fat & weighed myself & I haven't gained any back so that was encouraging!
I'm still doing my pilates & hope to do a month of Curves in January.
:)

Erin K
12-20-2006, 01:55 PM
I'm down one more. I'm into the next wight thingie on WW so now I have to give up one point! But whatever I'm down. My skirt almost fell off today at the resturant too. I took that as a sign that it was ok to get a small dessert!

:grin:

lisaguyon
12-20-2006, 02:29 PM
too funny Erin.....I went home last night and celebrated by having a piece of fudge....hmmm wonder if I will hate myself for it next week.

Sounds like it is time for some new clothing Erin.....

teabear
12-20-2006, 03:17 PM
you better go shopping, girl, or we will have to call you the flasher! LOL That's fantastic that you and Cindi both lost a pound...wooohooo!

workin4stamps
12-20-2006, 06:15 PM
This morning I felt fat & weighed myself

haha!! That cracked me up!!! That's JUST how I feel too!! I will weigh myself tomorrow!! LOL

Traci

ccstampin12
12-20-2006, 07:57 PM
throughout the holidays.
I have been on a cheating jag, and have just been able to bring it back down to a bit better number. I needed a break, so my hope is to not do serious damage between now and Jan. 9. That's the day after DD and her BF leave after our belated Christmas celebration.
If I can just be SOSO careful on days when we are not celebrating....I should be all right...
Keeping fingers crossed and hopefully, my mouth closed!!
LOL