PDA

View Full Version : Question to Chris or Robin about Shackapalooza 2009

tojoco
09-27-2008, 11:44 PM
Do you know if The Memory Zone in Plymouth, Indiana is one of the stores we are going to visit while on our shopping trip? The Memory Zone is about 1-1/2 hours from Angola.

maxiesmom
09-28-2008, 12:16 AM
I know I'm neither of those ladies, but I can answer that I'm pretty sure they didn't go to that store. I've been to Plymouth and it is farther west as well as south of Angola and Ft. Wayne where I think most of their shopping occurred. That said, I certainly don't think it means that it can't be a destination.

tojoco
09-28-2008, 12:15 PM
If we decide to take a trip there, I'm sure I can get the owners to do something special for us.

mydogstinks2
09-29-2008, 08:40 AM
sorry I'm so late in getting you an answer.

I have never heard of that store. I would LOVE to go to it!! We may just have to make a trip to it and see what it is like and then let you know.

Robinkay
09-29-2008, 10:21 AM
I have never heard of it either but here is some info on the distance...

From the Mall where Archivers is would be 1 hour & 24 minutes away.
(+ the distance from the Inn to the mall is about 48 minutes)

So...total minutes from the Inn to the Memory Zone would be around 1 hour and 54 minutes.(one way)

Whatever anyone else want to do is great with me! It looks like a pretty big store! :D

maxiesmom
09-29-2008, 07:16 PM
So it's almost 2 hours away from the inn to the store?? Wow, I didn't remember Plymouth being THAT far, but then it was 4 or 5 years ago and my memory ain't what it used to be! :wacko: Maybe we could do that store on one day and Ft. Wayne another?

tojoco
09-29-2008, 07:44 PM
We'd be giving up a lot of stamping and chatting time. 2 hours one way is a long time.