PDA

View Full Version : stupid economy!

cindi
10-03-2008, 11:24 AM
I can't believe it's Friday and I have NO work!! typically fridays are busy for me.
this stinks..all these new stamps out and I'm without work whahhhh!!!
it feels weird to be at home on a FRiday too. I guess I better work on crafts to sell.
:nod:

TiikkiStars
10-03-2008, 11:31 AM
So sorry Cindi!

Yea...money is tight everwhere. Our food, gas (gasoline), electricity, water, sewer bills all have gone up SO much in the last couple of years and our income has not come anywhere near keeping up. Its really frustrating!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that your clients were all busy and that next week you will have a super full schedule!!!! :>:>

:> Karen

teabear
10-03-2008, 11:32 AM
That stinks cindi. You are wise to work on your crafts for the craft fair. I think we are all cutting back where we can. I usually get my eyebrows done and got re-aquainted with the tweezers this week. LOL

cindi
10-03-2008, 11:34 AM
I did an oops! I meant to post my economy stinks post under daily dish..but somehow I guess I posted it under the stamping forum..sorry. can some one move it for me if you think it should be moved
:GEEK:

loobylou
10-03-2008, 11:43 AM
sure thing! And I'll merge this thread with the economy stinks thread too, if that's OK with you

hutchink
10-03-2008, 11:53 AM
That sucks the bag Cindi! Great lots of crafts done since you are off! I hate having to cut back on stuff! URGH!

cindi
10-03-2008, 11:56 AM
sure thing! And I'll merge this thread with the economy stinks thread too, if that's OK with you

thanks Sarah! I appreciate it
:)

cecescraps
10-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Sorry about the lack of work Cindi but, sounds like you're making a good use of your time. I'm hoping you have a SUPER DUPER craft season and need all the extra time off from your "real" job to make all the crafts orders you get!! :)

CharityHand
10-03-2008, 01:19 PM
Here, here! It does stink. When will all this nonsense just blow over already?!

midnitecreations
10-03-2008, 04:00 PM
I've got to agree with you Cindi. It absolutely stinks. Having to cut small luxuries in lieu of bills...that just...well you know!

Christie
10-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Sorry to hear the news Cindi. I hope that business picks up for you soon.

Paula Carden
10-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Yes it is hitting everywhere- I really need to learn to economize and well cook too again I think. Some days we eat out 3 times- we have got to do better-but there is only 2 of us.

loobylou
10-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Here's hoping you have a super busy week coming up.
We're all tightening our belts here too- but giving up getting my hair done is not an option!

ccstampin12
10-03-2008, 08:47 PM
That stinks, Cindi~
Hopefully next week will be better for you~
HUGS
Joanie

logcabincreations
10-03-2008, 10:54 PM
Sis I feel your pain. Having to take a second part time job stinks too....don't get me wrong...I'm liking the job, but not liking I'm away from home more....kwim?

cindi
10-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Sis I feel your pain. Having to take a second part time job stinks too....don't get me wrong...I'm liking the job, but not liking I'm away from home more....kwim?

yup, I KWYM!! and I may be doing the same soon, if this keeps up
stinky for sure
:arghh: