PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea's upcoming visit to NC got me to thinking...

logcabincreations
10-28-2008, 04:33 PM
that if my money ship ever comes in, I should like to travel all over the world and visit as many of you girls as I could. Do you have a guest room I can stay in?? I would pay for food and I promise I do clean up after myself.....lol

As Margo can attest, I have a room that can be turned into a guest room with very little notice, so if you ever find yourself in this part of VA, feel free to come stay with me. :wubclub:

maxiesmom
10-28-2008, 04:42 PM
Yep, sure do and a big crafting area downstairs that I could clean enough room for you to play at too! So if you ever find yourself in the metro Detroit area, c'mon over! I could even round up my local gang and Jennifer, Kimmy & Christine can meet you too!

ellie
10-28-2008, 05:20 PM
Me too! I have a guest room and a stamp room so if you are ever in my neck of the woods come on over! I will sweeten the deal and take you to the Enchanted Cottage...5,000 sq feet of stamps and paper! Who's in?

shadoob
10-28-2008, 06:37 PM
You can come visit me anytime..actually, any of you can. I LOVE visitors! My family is used to people coming and going...I will never win the cleanest house in the land award, but I do have a comfy house y'all are welcome to come and stay in....that would be fun!

Far North
10-28-2008, 07:31 PM
I never get enough company! Come and I will find a place for you to lay your head after the sun goes down...tee-he of course if it is summer it means we will play 24x7!

Mrs. Fence
10-28-2008, 07:40 PM
I have recently been re-organizing my basement to make it into a nicer room for guests. I'm almost done - just give me a few more days. LOL My craft room is also in the basement, so when you are feeling creative, you can stamp the night away!

teabear
10-28-2008, 07:56 PM
My guest room is the stamp room, but I have a twin bed I can put in here to accomodate you. How would it be to sleep in here with all the stamps?!

suzi_f
10-28-2008, 08:15 PM
Alas, no guest room. No real stamping room. I would however kick one of my kids out of their room so my stamping buddy would have room to sleep! The couch downstairs is comfy -- NOT the hide-a-bed but the actual couch. LOL The stamps are in a closet in the basement and the basement is large enough to have many stamping buddies spread out. We could do a slumber party & sleep in sleeping bags! LOL

iloveflipflops
10-28-2008, 08:40 PM
We have a huge basement with a king size bed so I have lots of room!! My stamp room is right outside the kitchen so when you get hungry, just go real close for a snack. Oh and I always have chocolate around :). lol

Nancy
10-28-2008, 09:27 PM
Be glad to accommodate anyone who comes to Phoenix, you would be surprised how many we can put up. - Nancy

shuggy
10-28-2008, 11:23 PM
i've always got a couch open!!!

emmcee
10-29-2008, 07:22 AM
I've got room for you Jan or any Shackie who wants to come for a visit. I don't live in anything fine or fancy but it's comfortable, warm when it's cold outside, cool when it's hot, and plenty to eat. And I have a little stamp shop just for us!

logcabincreations
10-29-2008, 08:36 AM
oh what fun!!! we should keep this thread open just so we know who has room for any visiting Shackies...

loobylou
10-29-2008, 10:40 AM
I don't have a spare room, but I'd make my kids sleep on the sofa bed for you Jan, if you don't mind sleeping in a single bed..

GrammaStamper
10-29-2008, 10:45 AM
I have a guest room, too. Any and all are welcome, so if you find yourself in Toronto, I'm only 35 minutes away. I'll even come and get you!

cecescraps
10-29-2008, 10:50 AM
Me! I have two guest bedrooms and a craft room. The craft room is in need of a bit of cleaning and organizing but, we could clear off a spot for however many people want to come. If you want to visit the Chicagoland area though you need to come by May '09 because, after that you'll have to come to the hills of Tenn. (Chattanooga) to see me. :)

mcourtney
10-29-2008, 11:16 AM
Two guest rooms, a craft room, a swimming pool, 80-90 degree weather, sunshine everyday, a Hobby Lobby 5 miles down the road, a Michael's and a Joann's 10 miles down the road, and if you prefer cold weather, it's only an hour away. Come visit!!

Christie
10-29-2008, 12:34 PM
I have a guest room/craft room. You may not get much sleep in there becasue you might stay up all night crafting!!!!!!!!

hutchink
10-29-2008, 12:36 PM
You know I have a spare room too! Right next to my studio! Come play anytime!

logcabincreations
10-29-2008, 12:41 PM
Wouldn't a road trip be fun? If I had a motor home or bus, I could pick up Shackies along the way.