PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sick!

Erin K
10-20-2006, 12:52 PM
this cold is kicking my butt. Stephen seems ok, not great, I gave him medicine and he's sleeping, Ethan is better than any of us, thank heavens, because he's too young for medicine still. I woke up this morning feeling like I'd been run over by a truck. I just pray my kids keep getting better. It's really hard to do the two kids thing when you are this sick. I'm not trying to whine too much, but I'm just surprised by how difficult it is. I wish I had sick days to use! hehe. OH and Brian thinks he's going out to Tallahassee tomorrow for the game, I'm not so sure about that! I feel like a jerk, but I gotta see how I feel in the morning if I'm worse I don't think I can let him go. :(

Jadyeebugsaunt
10-20-2006, 12:55 PM
Erin ,
I sure hope that you and the bots feel better soon , It is awful to feel like crap and still have to "fuction" I am sure that Brian will stay home even if you do feel better if you ask .
Take care
Mindy

Erin K
10-20-2006, 01:04 PM
he doesn't get to go to many FSU games so I know he really wants to go. I think I will try my best to say he can go. He did cancel all the tonight plans already, so that's good. He said he will either cook me whatever or go get me whatever I want. Course I dont' feel at all like eating. Maybe popcicles? :) If I do insist though I know he will stay home. He's really good, but I'd feel bad.

Seems unfair that a little thing like a cold is so nasty. I always can't get over that, I mean it's not that serious, but can really put you on your butt ya know?

At least the kids are ok, please pray they continue to get better if you are the praying type. I'd much rather me be sick ya know?

iloveflipflops
10-20-2006, 01:20 PM
You need to nap when the kids nap. Easier said than done I am sure!!

Hope you feel better.

tojoco
10-20-2006, 01:49 PM
I know how you feel. I've been fighting a very bad sore throat for over a week now. I thought it was from my surgery but it's lasting too long for that. I think I've got somewhat of a cold and sore throat. Fortunately my baby is 16 yo and at school so I can stay in bed as long as I want. But I do know how hard it is for Mom to be sick and deal with babies in the house.

Hang in there friend. Your knight in shining armor will be home before you know it.

laos348
10-20-2006, 01:55 PM
So sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you get better soon. Sick days for moms are definitely something we ALL need!

Laura

jdpisces
10-20-2006, 02:33 PM
I don't even have any kids to take care of...but I do know how hard it is to even take care of yourself when you're sick. I was home sick for 2 1/2 weeks and just came back to work on Monday....it is tough. Hang in there! I know it seems like it will never end, but it does, eventually.

I'll be thinking of you guys!

Julie