PDA

View Full Version : So how did the diet go yesterday??

Erin K
12-26-2006, 11:35 PM
Me, terrible. I hardly want to report, I ate everything but the worst is I think I drank a gallon of egg nog! Yikes. I"m going to be really strict for a week to get back on track. It was sooooo yummy though.

No more left overs for Erin! :radar:

iloveflipflops
12-26-2006, 11:36 PM
Diet? What diet??? Are WE on a diet?????

lost luggage
12-26-2006, 11:37 PM
YES. We are on a diet!

iloveflipflops
12-26-2006, 11:51 PM
And was "I" included in this diet? (Does this answer your question Erin?) I am not going to discuss my diet at the moment. ha ha

Erin K
12-26-2006, 11:54 PM
Well for those of us who didn't do so well the important thing is to shake it off and do better now. Not to get depressed at how we messed up and decide it just doesn't matter if we polish off that pumpkin pie.... DON'T TOUCH THAT PUMPKIN PIE ERIN. That's for me!

:chatterbox:

iloveflipflops
12-27-2006, 12:01 AM
I AM eating my pumpkin pie. I am starting FRESH in 2007 so I am living it up right now. HA HA

LinzyD
12-27-2006, 12:17 AM
I AM eating my pumpkin pie. I am starting FRESH in 2007 so I am living it up right now. HA HA

Aren't you the one that told me to put down that sugar cookie?! :swoon:

Just kidding...I think I'll wait a few more days before I weigh myself...my momma made no bake cookies and lets just say I ate a few! :rolleyes:
Linzy

ccstampin12
12-27-2006, 08:30 AM
smilie, I'd have to use it!
I did gain a few ###, but not as bad as I had thought. Still, I have some work to do.
I'm hoping to lose some of it before our second Christmas celebration the weekend of Jan. 4th occurs when DD and her BF, and our DS, and a couple of stray friends arrive for our holiday celebrations.
That could be kinda fattening. DD is very tiny, but she always seems to be buying me a cookie, or a second glass of wine...you get the picture. I have to sit down and have a talk with her, obviously!
LOL
GOOD LUCK, everyone! This is truly a life mission! It never ends!
:grin:

Spartymom
12-27-2006, 10:04 AM
I did pretty good. Didn't overly indulge. I haven't worked out in two weeks, so I'm feeling fat from that. Once christmas break is over, I'll get back to curves. Kim

workin4stamps
12-27-2006, 12:30 PM
It was okay. I had 5 different Christmas things to do from Saturday until Monday. Saturday night we had a party to go to with one side of the family (lots of food of course). Sunday we had lunch at my DH's father--but everyone there is trying to watch their weight, so our food was actually pretty light.... Sunday night we had to go to my parents, and the food there was NOT light. Monday we had breakfast at our house (and I did make the WW breakfast bake....which saved me), and Monday night we had a regular ole' Christmas dinner. Sigh. I tried to do well at each place though. I did eat a few cookies. So we'll see. tomorrow is D-day.

Traci

teabear
12-27-2006, 04:29 PM
I've got my eye on the cruise...2 more weeks! I'm hoping to lose a couple pounds before we leave, and then to maintain while we are gone. I did indulge in some see's candy and a few cookies.
Tami