PDA

View Full Version : Website Update

Sherry
12-27-2006, 01:07 PM
Hiya ladies,

Just wanted to let you know that the website migration is now 100% complete. All areas of the website are now fully functional and are working properly.

In regards to our new swap board, Mark is currently on vacation but he has promised to do a few upgrades when he returns. The first thing on the "to do" list is to allow hostess contact via PM and Email. He mentioned some other things but I am so danged tired at the moment, I just can't remember.

Anyhoo, enjoy the new server. It is the fastest and most stable server I have seen to date!

Cheerios!

jdpisces
12-27-2006, 01:33 PM
Thanks for all of your hard work, Sherry! This site is great and we owe that all to you!

Julie

lost luggage
12-27-2006, 01:43 PM
Thank you for all of the improvements, Sherry!!

Sherry
12-27-2006, 02:04 PM
You both are very welcome :D

emmcee
12-27-2006, 02:07 PM
Thank you Sherry for all the great updates. You are one cool cookie :elvis:

Erin K
12-27-2006, 02:10 PM
Did anyone else notice that the smilies that are in the box on the side are changing each time we type now? It's awesome they've all always been there but now you get different ones to pick from without having to click "more" so its easier to have variety.

:D :spinny: :err:

ccstampin12
12-27-2006, 02:26 PM
I thought Sherry's first sentence said, "Migraine" not "Migration!"
I would imagine there WERE some headaches involved in all of this!
Thanks, Sherry...this sure is a fun site!
ME:notworthy:

lost luggage
12-27-2006, 02:31 PM
Did anyone else notice that the smilies that are in the box on the side are changing each time we type now? It's awesome they've all always been there but now you get different ones to pick from without having to click "more" so its easier to have variety.

:D :spinny: :err:

I noticed...I had a heart attack at first because my favorite smilie was gone! :cute: I thought "Oh No OH NOOOOOOO"...but I'm fine now. lol

teabear
12-27-2006, 02:58 PM
Thanks for all the fun, Sherry.

smileycollector
12-27-2006, 05:06 PM
Hooray for Sherry!! This website is spectacular!!! We all appreciate all the time and effort you put into it for our pleasure! Bless you!
Smiles,
Pam :)

Deborah
12-27-2006, 08:44 PM
THANKS for all you do Sherry!

Your work makes this a fun place to spend some stamping and chatting time!

Beaglelover
12-30-2006, 08:31 AM
Sherry, Sherry, Sherry,

I have been away from this site for about two months (checking in every now and then for about 5 minutes or so). Gotta tell you that this place is the greatest.

After the first of the year, I hope to be more involved. Thanks so much for everything you have done. Your professionalism has been above and beyond the call of duty. We are lucky to have you.

I hope Mark is still alive after all of this!

Praying for you and your site in the New Year!

:)

Teresa