PDA

View Full Version : I weighed in and worked out today! :)

inkinupstamps
12-28-2006, 01:56 PM
Yippee Skippy for me! I lost .4 pounds. OK, it isn't even a whole pound but I was just so sure that after Christmas dinner and my delicious peanut butter balls I've been eating that the scale was not going to smile on me. I'm thrilled not to have gained.

Even more fun was that when I was getting ready to leave CURVES today one of the gals who works there called me over to show me the holiday loss list she was posting and I "won" 2nd place for 8 1/2 pounds total loss during the "contest" period. It is great to get an 'atta girl ever now and then, eh?

tojoco
12-28-2006, 02:00 PM
Well congratulations to you Ms. Jennifer. You have got a lot of will power to have done that during the holidays. I could never especially this weekend with spending time up north with my family. My sister and I talk everyday about what kinds of foods we'll be making and eating. I can't wait but then reality will set in on Tuesday when I start my WW diet.

teabear
12-28-2006, 02:02 PM
I haven't been to Curves in almost 2 weeks. I just finished up my antibiotics and finally feel energetic enough to get back at it. Thanks for the encouragement.

lisaguyon
12-28-2006, 02:06 PM
Congrats on your loss. keep up the good work lisa

jdpisces
12-28-2006, 02:56 PM
great work...and over the holidays to boot! You GO, girl!

Julie

workin4stamps
12-28-2006, 03:06 PM
Jennifer! That is AWESOME! Keep up the good work!!!

Traci