PDA

View Full Version : Is there a difference between

tojoco
12-28-2006, 10:40 PM
Curves and Circut? I was passing the area where I thought Curves was in my town and noticed that it had changed to Circut for Women. Does anyone know if there is a difference or is it the same. I guess I could just go in and check it out but thought I'd ask here first.

Erin K
12-28-2006, 10:45 PM
You will have to check it out. I'm sure it's the same idea. I know I used to belong to a "Contours" but it was pretty much the same. Instead of the hydrolic resistance it had real weights but it was still a 30 minute circuit thing that you did going to different stations when the music said to. I loved it.

workin4stamps
12-29-2006, 09:21 AM
you'll have to check them out and see what you think! I chose another gym besides Curves only because I wanted to be able to do as much cardio as I wanted. If I want to hop on the elliptical machine or the treadmill for 30 or 60 minutes, I want to be able to do that. At the curves by me, you don't have that option. I have heard that some of the Curves are starting to get a few cardio machines in just to be used for that though. So it really depends on what you're looking for. They gym I used to belong to was not a circuit, so I was used to using all the different machines and stuff however I wanted. Since that is what I was used to, that's what I went back to. If I'm going to get this weight off, I need to do a LOT of cardio. Everyone is different. I'm sure they all have a "trial" offer for a couple of days or something. Maybe you should try out all your options and see what you like best???

Good Luck!
Traci