PDA

View Full Version : I'm new too..

Cavish
12-29-2006, 04:38 PM
Hi everyone, I just joined and I can't wait to look around the site. Looks awesome (and I LOVE the smilies. Hehe). My name is Candi and I've been scrapbooking/stamping for about 7 years. I'm in a bit of a slump right now and have lost my mojo but I'm looking for it. :wacko: Can't wait to get to know everyone a little better. :grin:

stampcrazyjulie
12-29-2006, 04:42 PM
Hi, Candi! Welcome to The Shack! I am Julie from Salt Lake City, Utah. I am a SAHM to 4 & a New TAC Demo. I am a Stamper/Scrapbooker. Jump right in & chat with us! We love Newbies!

Cavish
12-29-2006, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the welcome!! How do you like selling stamps? My SU demonstrator is always trying to get me to sell, she says my enthusiasm for the products is contagious but I've been scared to take that leap.

stampcrazyjulie
12-29-2006, 04:51 PM
One of the Gals here on the MB talked me into it. Since I buy so many of them I figured that I might as well get the discount! I am a Hobby Demo, so I am my only Customer right now! I love SU! Stamps too! Don't get me started on them or I may never stop! LOL!

iloveflipflops
12-29-2006, 05:06 PM
Welcome! I am Sherri from NC and love it here. There is alot of inspiration here so maybe we can help you along the way :). Go to the gallery, lots to check out.

toao
12-29-2006, 05:10 PM
I'm Mary from FL, a SAHM, married 17 years, have 1 DD who is 5.
I like stamping, scrapping and photography.

The shack is a super friendly place with absolutely wonderful and talented ladies. You'll definitely find your mojo here!...or at least some new friends! :grin:

Nice to meet you!

Mary

GrammaStamper
12-29-2006, 05:16 PM
Hi and Welcome. If you're looking for your mojo, you'll definitely find it here! Inspiration abounds and help is around every corner. Enjoy and post often.

I'm Barb from Northern Ontario, I work part-time (to feed my addiction), but mostly just stay home and play.

Deborah
12-29-2006, 05:42 PM
Well LOOK who's HERE...now THAT's a name I recognize! Welcome aboard, Candi!