PDA

View Full Version : If you have kids, what are they dressing up for Halloween?

iloveflipflops
10-21-2006, 01:50 PM
My 14 yo has no idea. She is still trying to decide whether or not she is going trick or treating with friends or not. I told her if she does, she must dress up. I hate it when kids come to the door and are not dressed up at all. Of course, I seriously doubt we will have any trick or treaters this year - we will have to drive to a neighborhood with smaller lots.

Nicholas also has no idea what he wants to be. He is 11 and definitely wants to still dress up. When we were at Target, he said he wanted to be a WITCH! Can you see that now? Him being a witch? Gosh we have a strange child. Last year he was Bob Marley and still has that hair/beanie hat. ha ha

stampcrazyjulie
10-21-2006, 02:09 PM
Well, my Kids are younger then yours, so they still are happy with just about anything!

Abby my 6 year old is going to be Bat Girl, Maggie my 4 yo we are still deciding on, it's a toss up between a Flower & a Princess, and Jack my 2 yo is going to be Buzz Lightyear, & Mollie is going to be a Strawberry! I will have to post pictures if I can get them all together long enough in their Costumes! :)

My DD wants me to dress up as Bat mom, but I told her I might wear a funny hat, but that's about it!

My DH thinks the Kids all need to wear scary costumes....he wanted Mollie to be a Spider or Frankenstein. I think that People have moved away fronm alot of scary costumes the past few years, it is so commercialized now!

Jadyeebugsaunt
10-21-2006, 02:09 PM
I have no kids but my niece is going to be a kitty cat and shes going to make her own collar .
Mindy

kulakid
10-21-2006, 02:33 PM
My 3 yr old is dresing up as Buzz Lightyear, and my 7 month old will be his counterpart, Woody...I will definatley have pictuers!

workin4stamps
10-21-2006, 02:39 PM
that is so funny that Nicholas wants to be a witch!! AND that last year he was Bob Marley. What a personality that kid must have. He must be a BLAST to have around the house. hehe!!!!

Traci

teabear
10-21-2006, 03:16 PM
for DS and his friends. He usually picks something scary, but a younger boy in our neighborhood is afraid of scary things....so DS decided to be a ghost buster. He said that way his friend won't be scared and he can bust the ghosts and scary stuff. How cute is that?!

Erin K
10-21-2006, 03:32 PM
Your son is awesome for that!

Ethan is a giraffe and Stephen's a tucan, I've showed pics, you all saw them right? I'll do more of course, one more party and actual trick or treating to go still!

BeckyButtshaw
10-21-2006, 05:38 PM
Well, I thought for sure that Gavin would want to be a pirate (he loves the Pirates of the Caribbean movie) but. he has decided on a Power Ranger instead. Which is kinda funny because he doesn't even watch that show. Silly boy.

lbakerc42
10-21-2006, 06:45 PM
The beginning of September he was dressing as a power ranger and then mid Sept. it changed to Batman. The end of Sept it was Spiderman. The beginning of OCt it was Superman and last week he was going as a Pirate. This week he is going as a knight! So who knows what next week will bring...

toao
10-21-2006, 07:19 PM
for Tori. It's a pirate girl costume. 9.99 at WM. LOL

I won't even get to see her trick or treat either. Dh is taking her because I'll be working at our church doing Judgment House.

cahinton
10-21-2006, 07:49 PM
I don't have children, but I love to dress up and decorate the house for the neighbourhood children. We don't have a lot of kids, so I make big treat bags for the few I get. This year I'm dressing up as a skelton and maybe carving a few extra pumpkins.

Carol

ctinyjoy
10-21-2006, 09:19 PM
and his two friends are a bottle of mustard and a hotdog! It is made out of some spongy foam material. The boys tried on numerous outfits at the Factory Card Outlet and this is what they decided on. The last three years they were various creatures from Night of the living Dead so this is a welcome change:)

StampinMom
10-21-2006, 09:58 PM
I bought the cutest little cowboy costume for my one year old DS. I'm thinking he won't keep the hat on though!