PDA

View Full Version : Hello Ladies

Jadyeebugsaunt
10-21-2006, 02:07 PM
How are you all today, I'm fine , What you all been up too . I went to a home and Garden party last night and got a sunflower bean pot made of pottery and a candle Apple Spice I also signed up to have a party in March Got free gifts in doing so. I was able to make 2 cards yesterday but other then that I have only made 1 card from back from Greensboro We set up for the havast party at my church tomorrow and Wed is the big day so once that gets over with I am hoping to be able to finish my Christmas cards and start on my Christmas gifts. I wanna go do a little Christmas shopping today if a friend has time. Other then that I'm not sure what
Thanks for Listening.
Mindy

iloveflipflops
10-21-2006, 02:20 PM
I got some mums planted in the front yard. We planted 20 mum plants, all different colors.

Still have about 200 bulbs to plant but those take alot more time plus we don't get the instant gratification that the mums gave us. ha ha

workin4stamps
10-21-2006, 02:48 PM
I have been busy busy busy as a bee this past week or so. My aunt died at the beginning of the week, and I was in charge of putting the luncheon together for after the funeral. Nothing like planning a luncheon for 100 people in 3 days!! LOL

So with all that going on, I haven't been able to do any crafting this week, and have barely been on the board, and all that....but now I'm BACK, and I'm ready to roll.

Unfortunately, now tonight I have to go to another funeral home visitation for a friend of ours whose Dad died. There is just too much dying going on right now! I know like 6 people who have either died, or had deaths in their family just in the last week or two. I hope that ends soon!

But for right now, I'm trying to get my room cleaned up. I need to address my Halloween cards, and then I'm going to work on my Christmas cards.

:-)
Traci

teabear
10-21-2006, 03:25 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about all the deaths lately, Traci. We just went through that about a month ago. It's tough. Mindy, I,m glad your party was a success. I need to get bulbs, too. Thanks for the inspiration, Sherri.

I'm moving slowly today. I helped out some friends last night who have a catering business. I carried around trays of food for 5 hours. I used to do all that in college, but it's been awhile. It was an open house for a fancy home dec./furniture store that had all of the Christmas decor out for sale. They had live jazz music, too. It was really fun and got me in the mood to start getting ready for the holidays.

We are getting the Halloween decorations out today for son's party next weekend. Heading to the pumpkin patch this afternoon. Busy weekend. Maybe I'll get crafty tomorrow :)

shurlyjean
10-21-2006, 05:15 PM
We had 2 soccer games today...... I wimped out and sat in the van right by the field... Had a great view and did lots of knitting.

Got my hair done.... colored and trimmed... my family didn't think they did a thing and was wondering why it cost so much... another soccer mom noticed it right away and really liked it....so I guess it is good...

Will be working on cards tonight..

S:p

pixel8ed
10-21-2006, 07:33 PM
I had a pretty good day. Had to get up a little earlier than I would have liked to take some photos for work but then came home and got my stamping stuff ready and spent the day with friends stamping. I finished 10 small notebooks and 5 covered junior legal pads. Next project will have to be my Christmas cards I guess!