PDA

View Full Version : i love you guys

Erin K
03-05-2009, 11:06 PM
so i'm on vicoden right now. it's the only part of my day where i'm not in terrible pain. i'm REALLY happy right now.

I don't know if I've been snappy or short with anyone, Well i do know I have with Kim, but she's one of my best friends and i expect her to forgive me.

Anyhow I wanted you all to know how much you mean to me. I really love this board. I enjoy seeing you all create cards and friendships.

I"m going to go lay down now and read a mystery novel then have cozy drug induced sleep.

something in here smells AWESOME.

oh heck i'ts me, I got new deordorant and it's making me want to hug me. my body smells nice. That's such a nice feeling.

well goodnight. i love you all. :sleep:

Erin K
03-05-2009, 11:07 PM
ps i only take the vicoden at bedtime. for reasons i think are clear now..

also I have NO inhibitions on it. Brian's enjoying the benifits of that...

logcabincreations
03-05-2009, 11:07 PM
nighty night -- sleep tight -- don't let the bed bugs bite -- have sweet dreams. We love you too :)

cindi
03-05-2009, 11:09 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
oh my Erin, this is why Tracey calls it a vicoden vacation!!
we love you too!
goodnight
:wubclub:

Erin K
03-05-2009, 11:14 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
we love you too!
goodnight

i especially love you. i think about you all the time. I take such horrid care of myself in ways that I bet if you were a local friend you'd totally work with me on. I never do my nails, just cut them all short, i barely know what's up with my makeup or clothes. I think about you whenever I get dressed, "What would Cindi say about this makeup/shirt combo"

i should stop talking.

shadoob
03-05-2009, 11:44 PM
Oh Erin, You just keep me laughing!!! Even on the vicodin you are still yourself...ie: what smells AWESOME!?!

We love you too...vicodin or no vicodin! sweet dreams you silly one!

scrappinnuts
03-06-2009, 12:02 AM
Erin... you are so funny.... I so look forward to when you post...you always make me laugh. Enjoy your lack of inhabitions and your Vicoden dreams...lol

Vintagegal
03-06-2009, 05:51 AM
Erin......I'm surprised you were able to keep your post tamed at PG-13. LOLOL!

GrammaStamper
03-06-2009, 07:03 AM
This has been a most enjoyable post. You, Erin, are my vicoden! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Christie
03-06-2009, 07:23 AM
LOL!!! Your so cute Erin!! I hope you had a great sleep last night! You know you said how something smelled nice and it was you. I did the same thing one time at a concert. I thought the girl in front of me smelled good and when I got in the car later I realized it was my new deo that smelled so good! LOL!!!!

mydogstinks2
03-06-2009, 07:40 AM
LOL Erin you crack me up!!! I hope you slept well.

Erin K
03-06-2009, 08:16 AM
LOL!!! Your so cute Erin!! I hope you had a great sleep last night! You know you said how something smelled nice and it was you. I did the same thing one time at a concert. I thought the girl in front of me smelled good and when I got in the car later I realized it was my new deo that smelled so good! LOL!!!!

not on drugs now. bummer.

but i also had the opposite happen. I was working in the yard. We have this horrible banana tree, it grows HUGE and never gives me bananas and I generally hate it. So I get over there with my weeding and think, the banana tree is rotting! Palm trees, if they are dead, rot from the inside and STINK. So I FREAK OUT. I grab my machetti and chop the banana tree to the ground, hack hack hack.

still stinks but that's normal as I drag it's dead body to the curb .

Go inside... It's not the TREE. It's my own body odor stinking up the place, from all the yard work.

oh and the stupid tree grew back even bigger.

blah

Mrs. Fence
03-06-2009, 09:16 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
we love you too!
goodnight

Erin, I think I love you MORE than vicoden. I want to take an Erin Vacation next time!

Erin K
03-06-2009, 09:17 AM
Erin, I think I love you MORE than vicoden. I want to take an Erin Vacation next time!

you can! actually if you can lift a few things for me and give my stinky kids a bath you can take one RIGHT NOW.

bring your paper trimmer, I broke mine.

Mrs. Fence
03-06-2009, 09:25 AM
As long as you have warm, sunny weather, you have a deal!

cecescraps
03-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Oh my heck, this is the best post I've read in a long time! Made me laugh out loud!!!

Erin K
03-06-2009, 02:47 PM
so a local friend Anette came over for some church stuff and i'm SO proud of me. When she said, "is there anything I can do to help out" I said, "yes there is!" I got her to give my kdis a bath!

eta (phone distracted me)

then when she was leaving she offered to bring me a dinner. And I just said yes. I didn't try to talk her out of it. I just said, "Yes, that would be such a blessing"

So NOW I can really truly REST for the rest of the day! It's a dream come true.

Erin K
03-06-2009, 02:59 PM
oh the poop part is I told this to Brian and he was like, "well you have been managing, I dont understand why you would accept help"

I love Brian but sometimes I don't understand his workings.

loobylou
03-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Tell Brian you wanted to bless her by letting her help you!
I say "good for you". I bet you are always the one running around helping other people in need. You deserve help yourself when you need it.

cindi
03-06-2009, 07:30 PM
I'm sure the joy of giving that your church friend will get from helping you is reason enough to accept help..what is managing?? poo, girl likes to do better than manage!
oh, and I'm so happy you think of me, if I loved closer I'd have ya all fixed up with matching make up and stuff!
:)

Erin K
03-06-2009, 08:19 PM
Brian had NO problems eating Annette's food somehow.

Oh and it was awesome. They are all super healthy, fresh foods, almost no meats. So here was the dinner:

squash soup (I don't even like squash and it ROCKED, so thick and creamy and a little sweet and savory. mmmm)
pumpkin muffins, but not sweet ones, they were more of a side than a snack ya know?
cottage cheese with fresh tomatoes cut on top, and some green herb. delish
and fresh strawberries in cream.

And it was totally filling and satisfying. I'd SO be a vegetarian if I cooked that well! SHEESH.

Brian was home for like 20 minutes, hossed down, what I'm calling MY dinner, haha, but he did get the boys ready for bed for me and read to them. he will be home all weekend too.

Well I'm going to get ready for bed and then take my vicoden. My pain was much less today, but I'm not giving it up yet, they gave me 15 pills and I plan to take them all one a day until they are gone or I don't have pain