PDA

View Full Version : I had a LOVELY Shackie surprise this evening! Monkey Love CALLED me!

directmailscrapper
03-08-2009, 09:22 PM
What a wonderful surprise! There I was, innocently making dinner when the phone rang. It was Patty! Just calling to say hello! What a treat!

We talked for about 1/2 hour. She is such an amazing woman. I can't think of 10 people who collectively have been through what she and her family have been through in the last year or so -- and she is so upbeat and positive.

This was truly a Shackie weekend for me! Am I blessed or what???

cindi
03-08-2009, 09:27 PM
aww!! how fun!!! talking to and meeting shackies is the best!! How nice for her to make the time to call.
:v_SPIN:

mydogstinks2
03-08-2009, 09:37 PM
That is awesome!! talking to shackies on the phone is great!!

Monkey Love
03-08-2009, 10:40 PM
If you haven't been able to talk to Nancy, her voice is just as sweet as the smile in her avatar!

Happy to have caught you at home! Sorry to have interrupted supper! ;)

Day light savings time and west to east coast time differences... Who'd figure?! :)

Thanks for taking the time to talk to me! Hope to do it again sometime in the future! Patty

Rebecca
03-09-2009, 07:02 AM
Awww that is so sweet, such a nice surprise! Shackies are the greatest!!

jazzypurple853
03-09-2009, 07:12 AM
What a great surprise!

loobylou
03-09-2009, 07:22 AM
What a lovely suprise that would have been. I'd love to hearsome Shackie voices. it's exciting when someone makes a video and I get to hear you all sound so young and sweet.

limeyscrapper
03-09-2009, 08:44 AM
What a lovely suprise that would have been. I'd love to hearsome Shackie voices. it's exciting when someone makes a video and I get to hear you all sound so young and sweet.

Hmmm. Young and sweet - you obviously haven't spoken to me Sarah!
But maybe I'll surprise you some time soon. When my dd Sarah and her family moved to Venezuela I got a new long distance plan and my calls are quite inexpensive compared to how it used to be.
I hadn't thought about phoning Shackie friends, but it would be nice to talk to some of you.