PDA

View Full Version : Growth...

hutchink
03-25-2009, 11:39 AM
As of lately I have been feeling a bit stuck...nothing right...nothing wrong (ok way to much sickness in my house) but my creative spirit seems way way off!

So, I took an online art journaling class it was great. I was so jazzed about doing my pages! I have half my book done and I feel like I have nothing else to write about in my journal! UGH...

I just started another online class this time banners and garlands. I really had a hard time getting in the spirit of making a banner..but once I did...I really loved it! I still have more of this class left. I attached my banner for you all to see. Whatcha think?

Anyone else feeling stuck in the growth department?

cindi
03-25-2009, 11:49 AM
Kim, I always love your projects, if you never told anyone you were feeling stuck, no one would ever guess! I like the banner, it's way cool with the bugs, I'll bet the ink spots love it too, you should email a pic to TOAO so she can show Tori! I hope you get your muse back in it's happy working order soon.
:)

lakeslady
03-25-2009, 11:56 AM
I echo all that cindi has said, no one would ever believe you had lost yor creativity.

The banner looks wonderful and I like all the natural elements of bugs and butterflies, I bet the inkspots do too. I hope they are feeling much better.

tesschap
03-25-2009, 11:58 AM
Wow - what a great project. What onlines classes have you been taking? Doesn't look like you've lost any creativity to me :)

mydogstinks2
03-25-2009, 12:09 PM
I love your banner!!!

I totally understand about feeling stuck too.

shadoob
03-25-2009, 12:41 PM
I love it! We are enjoying what you make- even if you do feel stuck. I really love how you did the cocoon to the full butterfly...that in itself is so full of HOPE and springtime renewal. I hope you feel it soon.

hutchink
03-25-2009, 12:57 PM
I have been taking classes at Get it scrapped (http://debbiehodge.squarespace.com/)! They have had great instructions and videos!

jazzypurple853
03-25-2009, 04:40 PM
Great job on the projects!

iloveflipflops
03-25-2009, 05:08 PM
You have NOT lost your creativity at all! That banner is great!!

scraphappy908
03-25-2009, 05:36 PM
Great banner! I love the how you showed each stage in the life cycle of the Monarch butterfly. (Teacher instinct coming out of me!)