PDA

View Full Version : Its so quiet here today on this Saturday afternoon

iloveflipflops
04-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Nicholas had his first soccer game of the season this morning but he was invited to a birthday party at the Speedway Park and he was going in a Hummer Limo to the party so I let him miss his game for that one!! LOL

Emily is at the animal shelter with Ashley volunteering. She really enjoys that every Saturday. Now if she could only find a PAYING job. She has applied at numerous places and no one is hiring near us right now.

DH is peacefully sleeping and so are the dogs.

smileycollector
04-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Wish you could come over and stamp with me Sherri! No wait, I wish I could come there and stamp with YOU! It's COLD, windy and chance of SNOW here in Nebraska...not very SPRINGY that's for sure!

tojoco
04-04-2009, 01:39 PM
It's pretty quiet here today too although since it's just me and DH it's always pretty quiet. He sits and watches the food channel and I sit upstairs in my craft room. Wish I could go over and stamp with you.

iloveflipflops
04-04-2009, 02:03 PM
Its gorgeous here today. Almost near 70 degrees and sunny :).

tesschap
04-04-2009, 03:51 PM
It's cold, damp, and raw here today. DH actually started a fire to take the chill off. We've been up since 5am - Henri is missing Drew and Katie and doesn't like to let us sleep! I went to Curves, tanned (got to get my sun somehow), and DH and I ran some errands this morning. Evan and his gf Annmarie are coming over for a pre-Easter brunch tomorrow as they will be in FL next weekend. We did some Easter shopping - got Annmarie a charm for the Chamila necklace we gave her for Christmas and some odds and ends for her Easter basket. Evan wanted one of those spiral garden hoses so we hit every store in town before we found one at Target. Evan doesn't know but we're giving him his birthday present tomorrow too. His birthday is April 28th and he wanted one of those Flip video cameras and we found one last weekend that included a case and a tripod. We figure he can take it on vacation next week.

DH is on the treadmill and I'm cleaning the pantry. He's got french onion soup brewing on the store and he's making Greek Grouper for dinner. I need to put the Easter baskets together for tomorrow, throw in some laundry, and clean the bathroom before I can sit down!

MidwestStamper
04-04-2009, 03:54 PM
I didn't make it to Curves this morning, so I went for a walk instead. It's cool here--kind of feels like Fall--but great for walking!

Then I went to Michaels and Target. Just got home and I'm all alone here (except for the cat). DH and DS are earning some bucks by 'stuffing' newspapers--it's a fund raiser that the Band kids do twice a month on Saturdays--getting the big Sunday paper put together and ready.

I'm going to take a nap and then CLEAN my dirty house! LOL!

Mrs. Fence
04-04-2009, 04:12 PM
I took my Mom and DS out for lunch at Longhorn and then shopping for a dvd, phones for the house, and clothes for Mom. We just got home and I've got that stamping itch...think I'll go scratch it. :)

tesschap
04-04-2009, 05:37 PM
I wish it was 70 here today! Actually I'd be happy with no rain and 50 :) I finally finished cleaning the pantry. Hopefully it will stay organized for a few weeks! DH just asked if we could eat breakfast in the dining room tomorrow so I guess I'll be tidying that up after dinner tonight. I was hoping to enjoy the hot tub but Henri got in to the mud over back this afternoon and DH 'dunked' him in the hot tub to clean him off. I guess we'll be draining it tomorrow! One of these days I'll get to stamp!

Mrs. Fence
04-04-2009, 08:36 PM
I wish it was 70 here today! Actually I'd be happy with no rain and 50 :) I finally finished cleaning the pantry. Hopefully it will stay organized for a few weeks! DH just asked if we could eat breakfast in the dining room tomorrow so I guess I'll be tidying that up after dinner tonight. I was hoping to enjoy the hot tub but Henri got in to the mud over back this afternoon and DH 'dunked' him in the hot tub to clean him off. I guess we'll be draining it tomorrow! One of these days I'll get to stamp!

He dunked the dirty dog in the hot tub? :huh:

cindi
04-04-2009, 08:40 PM
oh Teresa!!! what was he thinking?? maybe he should rethink it while HE cleans the hot tub and you stamp!!!
:D

tesschap
04-04-2009, 09:18 PM
I don't think he was thinking! The garden hose is put away for the winter and Henri was so covered in mud he didn't want to bring him inside to bathe him. He just created a lot more work for himself!