PDA

View Full Version : I have too many things I want to do at Palooza!

maxiesmom
04-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Oh my heck, I was scoping out my stuff the other day and was all, I want to make some of these and use this stuff oh and use this stamp that I got. :swoon: I have a lot of stuff I want to get done and just how much chatting am I going to do? Someone is gonna have to crack the whip to keep me in line. I have very high expectations for these few days!
I'm very excited! :jiggy:

Spartymom
04-08-2009, 08:25 PM
I'm with ya. Christmas, birthday, mothers and fathers day cards are what I need to do

shadoob
04-08-2009, 08:39 PM
me too...but first I have to get so many things done BEFORE I can even GET there!!

maxiesmom
04-08-2009, 08:48 PM
me too...but first I have to get so many things done BEFORE I can even GET there!!

Uh yeah, there's that too! :goofy:

Fief14
04-08-2009, 09:12 PM
I'll crack the whip for you if you crack it for me! We must keep our fingers busy while we are there!!

spredbirds
04-08-2009, 09:33 PM
I always bring more to do then I actually can accomplish .. why is that?? :)

GSMom385
04-08-2009, 10:18 PM
Same here, I told myself I wasn't going to take it all this time, but last night I sorted out all the stamps I want to take and OMG, I will totally not use them all but of course I MIGHT need it. Then there is the paper I need to sort out. I guess it is a good thing I am driving. Now where are Tracy and Suzanne going to ride?

cindi
04-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Same here, I told myself I wasn't going to take it all this time, but last night I sorted out all the stamps I want to take and OMG, I will totally not use them all but of course I MIGHT need it. Then there is the paper I need to sort out. I guess it is a good thing I am driving. Now where are Tracy and Suzanne going to ride?

can I suggest...U-haul??
LOL!! just kidding , the giels can ride on your hood.

LOL

I'm cracking myself up!
:P

shuggy
04-09-2009, 12:01 AM
oh man!! i'm getting nervous now!! i haven't even started my cj!! i need to get crackin on that!!

iloveflipflops
04-09-2009, 06:00 AM
Um Angie ... what are you waiting for??????? You better get busy!

workin4stamps
04-09-2009, 06:45 AM
I am going to be working on the 352 ATC swaps that I signed up for last weekend!!!! I thought I would work on Christmas cards, but I'm not sure that I feel like it, and I'll need to get those swaps done, so...................

I think I'm going to try and do my "prototype" for each one ahead of time so I know what supplies I need to bring.........

mydogstinks2
04-09-2009, 07:49 AM
I'm also going to work on the 100's of ATC swap I just joined! LOL

I plan on making ALOT more than I did last year. DO you know last year at palooza I made 3 cards!! THAT IS IT!! Just 3 cards the whole weekend!!!

maxiesmom
04-09-2009, 07:53 AM
I think I'm going to try and do my "prototype" for each one ahead of time so I know what supplies I need to bring.........

You definitely need to do that!!

I plan on making ALOT more than I did last year. DO you know last year at palooza I made 3 cards!! THAT IS IT!! Just 3 cards the whole weekend!!!

Ok thanks Chris, I feel so much better about my lackluster production of last year! I think I made more than three cards. But I REALLY loved the Christmas card you made with all the eyelets! Surely you made more than 3, you did the build a card, that counts too!

iloveflipflops
04-09-2009, 08:05 AM
I'm also going to work on the 100's of ATC swap I just joined! LOL

3 cards? That's all you did in 3 days? That's 1 card a day. :biglaugh:

Robinkay
04-09-2009, 08:23 AM
oh man!! i'm getting nervous now!! i haven't even started my cj!! i need to get crackin on that!!

Angie, I havent started mine either! :wideeyed: Well kinda...I have the paper for it, I almost have the 10 reasons...I need one more! I have been party favors. :jiggy: OMG SHACKAPALOOSA IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!:jiggy: :nod: :jiggy:

shadoob
04-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Now THAT is a standard I can live up to!! lol

Originally Posted by mydogstinks2 http://stamp-shack.com/forum/images/buntu/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?p=292804#post292804)

Inkisallover
04-09-2009, 08:57 AM
I have a bunch of ATC's now to do, too. I think I'm also going to do some graduation cards and a few birthday ones, too. Maybe I can catch up on those Christmas cards. I am so behind on those...

logcabincreations
04-09-2009, 12:10 PM
maybe bringing alcohol isn't a good idea.....I can't imagine anyone getting much done if they are tipsy....lol :)