PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Paloozers

suzi_f
04-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Does anyone who is coming know what to do w/Alcolhol Inks?? I'm thinking of using my M's coupons on these & bring them to Palooza so someone can show me what to do. (Gee, I sure wish Tami was coming w/her AI info-extrordinaire!) Do I need a mixative along w/colors? Do I need a seperate Aqua Pen designated for AIs only? Can I use regular paper or does it have to be glossy??

teabear
04-13-2009, 02:15 PM
I'm not going to palooza, but am glad to help if I can. You need a non-porous surface like glossy paper or transparency. If you are going to paint with them you need a separate aqua pen to put the blending solution in. There are tons of videos, watch some of those :)

directmailscrapper
04-13-2009, 03:08 PM
Suzi, I can bring mine and you can play before you buy. We did a shoebox last year with them. I'm no Tami, but I know a bit about them!

Spartymom
04-13-2009, 04:58 PM
I agree with Nancy. She does a good job. I played around with what she had. Not sure if I did a good job or not.

mydogstinks2
04-13-2009, 05:02 PM
I have some too. I will bring them and let you play.

I think you should see if you like them before you go and buy any.

logcabincreations
04-14-2009, 11:40 AM
I have some but they've never been opened. I have the blender solution and blotter/pad thingies too....I'll bring mine.