PDA

View Full Version : Versafine Ink

tojoco
10-21-2006, 06:57 PM
Well, I've been to Hobby Lobby and Michaels for this inkpad. Hobby Lobby does not have it. Michael's only had Onyx Black which I did get to use on some other stamps. I'll be checking my lss during the week. If not, I'm with Sherri. I'll have to order the Vintage Sepia inkpad online somewhere.

iloveflipflops
10-21-2006, 07:51 PM
I just found I had one in my stamp room. Imagine that!! I have no idea when I bought it. ha ha Oh well, problem solved. I am just using the black one I have and not going to look for another color. ha

Jadyeebugsaunt
10-21-2006, 07:58 PM
I just purchased mine tonight and Pactans but all they had was Onyx Black It was 5.85.
Mindy

firefly
10-21-2006, 08:31 PM
I love my Versafine ink! I use the Onyx Black alot - it's great for very detailed stamps. It dries fast and doesn't smudge even on glossy paper. It does not adhere well unless you use a little clear embossing powder (heated) on top first, then it's fine.

It comes in some other colors too - Vintage Sepia is one that I use alot. I bought them at a LSS - oh, one other thing, they don't sell reinkers for some reason.

HTH - Sally

Erin K
10-21-2006, 08:36 PM
That's crazy Sherri, I thought I might have to mail one to you and you had one all along! Silly!

mahodgman
10-22-2006, 11:28 AM
Who makes Versafine? I know I don't have any, but I like how my StazOn Saddle Brown pad works with the photo stamps. I'm anxious to get my new santa stamp and play with the different inks I have.

tojoco
10-22-2006, 12:12 PM
Mary, it's made by Tsukineko, Inc.

Far North
10-22-2006, 12:30 PM
It does not adhere well
Sally-I would like to hear more about this I don't know that I have had this experience.
...Jan

Far North
10-22-2006, 12:39 PM
Tsukineko claims they don't make reinkers because versafine lasts a million times longer than other pads however they don't know that I use it a ZILLION times more often than other in pads. LOL...but I would perfer that all the extra plastic and rements of dye not go in a landfill somewhere.
...Jan

shuggy
10-22-2006, 12:41 PM
I just found I had one in my stamp room. Imagine that!! I have no idea when I bought it. ha ha Oh well, problem solved. I am just using the black one I have and not going to look for another color. ha

when all else fails, look in your craft room!! too funny. i've done that before...i'll be cleaning up and find a shopping bag i had forgot to put away. it's kinda like christmas!!

angie

Erin K
10-22-2006, 02:23 PM
Tsukineko claims they don't make reinkers because versafine lasts a million times longer than other pads however they don't know that I use it a ZILLION times more often than other in pads. LOL...but I would perfer that all the extra plastic and rements of dye not go in a landfill somewhere.
...Jan
Thank you so much for this info I"ve been scouring the earth for a reinker. I think I actually need a new one! But I use it tons and tons, I did my 200 Christmas cards for the RE agent with it.. anyhow I"ll stop looking for a reinker now, that's a bummer policy though.