PDA

View Full Version : StampAway Convention... Cinncinatti OH

craftmom2
04-24-2009, 07:45 AM
Does anyone go to this convention? I have been going for the past 4 years and this year will make 5. I got to meet Carol Duval and also Dee Gruenig a couple of years ago.

http://www.stampawayusa.com/SAUSA/index.html Here is the link if you would like to look.

Carrie

GotCats?
04-24-2009, 07:55 PM
Is this the one that starts TOMORROW? Do me a huge favor and check out my ad in the booklet. I couldn't be there, so I advertised. I always ask them to send me a copy of the booklet so I can see my ad, but they never do....so I always wonder....Is it there? It is the Purrs and Pants ad.
THANKS!!!
(PS--planning to have a booth there NEXT YEAR, so maybe I'll get to meet you eventually!)
Tricia

Paula Carden
04-24-2009, 09:18 PM
I went to last year-it was in August.
Sherri and Traci where there- I met both of them briefly. Awna was working and I believe Chris and Robin were there-but there were so many people there I didn't get to meet them. I did classes one day and shopping the eve before-that was great.

allinkdup
04-25-2009, 12:23 AM
No Tricia, it is a different one. I will be working the Akron show tomorrow though so I will be sure to check out your ad :)

I plan on going to the show in August. I *think* I am going to be demo'ing for Stamp LaJolla again but I am not 100% sure.

I have gone for the past 4 yrs as well. I did get to meet Carol D. last year, one of these days I will have to share with ya'll my story and the conversations we had together throughout the weekend, LOL!!!!

iloveflipflops
04-25-2009, 09:01 AM
I went last year to this show and it was SOOOO crowded I'm not sure I will go back. The booths were so crowded I wasn't able to see everything and then I got frustrated.

Robinkay
05-05-2009, 10:53 PM
I am thinking of maybe going to this convention again. Sherri you are so right it was really crowded & it was HOT! But I really found alot of stuff. I loved the Spaghetti factory too!(thanks traci) IKEA was cool too! But it was close enough for us to drive back & forth all in one day.

craftmom2
05-07-2009, 09:04 PM
I am totally bummed out. I may not be able to go after all. We need to get a big leak fixed in our sun room and replace a very big window in there as well. i can't believe i may have to miss it.
Carrie

cindi
05-07-2009, 09:15 PM
I am totally bummed out. I may not be able to go after all. We need to get a big leak fixed in our sun room and replace a very big window in there as well. i can't believe i may have to miss it.
Carrie

well that stinks!!!! Hopefully you can still find a way to go.
:)