PDA

View Full Version : I got the latest Oriental Trading Catalog

iloveflipflops
10-22-2006, 11:34 AM
and there are so many neat new things in there I have not seen so I think I may have to place an order. Has anyone ordered from them and if so, how is the service and quality?

I like: the brads that look like eyelets (pg 22), the loop brads (pg 23), metal ribbon brads (pg 23), polka dot hinges & holders set (pg 19), patterned brads (pg 19), polka dot silk flowers (pg 18) and I think that's it ...

Wow am I in big trouble!! :)

lost luggage
10-22-2006, 01:38 PM
Hi Sherri :)

I've ordered from them...service is good..BUT I've been able to find the same items (in a lot of cases) for less with a coupon at J or M or online elsewhere...

Beaglelover
10-22-2006, 03:00 PM
I have ordered tons of their embellishemnts and I love the fact you can get a lot of the popular punches in sets (daisy and snowlflake) so I can layer.

Good service, I think it took awhile, but never had any trouble with them.

Teresa

Erin K
10-22-2006, 04:19 PM
you can combine orders from all their catalogs too, so if you have a church group that you'd like to do the kids crafts with, or are having a party and want party supplies they have all sorts of stuff.

I like them but the shipping always gets to me, I never have enough for the min order. Actually I ment to ask before Greensboro if everyone wanted to do a big group order to get free shipping, but never got around to it.

BeckyButtshaw
10-22-2006, 04:57 PM
I just got mine too and I want the Cars paper (pg58) to scrapbook our trip to Disney World. I went online to order it and they are out!! I'm so bummed. My LSS doesn't have anything Cars, actually I've never seen any of it anywhere... :(
Becky

lost luggage
10-22-2006, 05:03 PM
you can combine orders from all their catalogs too, so if you have a church group that you'd like to do the kids crafts with, or are having a party and want party supplies they have all sorts of stuff.

I like them but the shipping always gets to me, I never have enough for the min order. Actually I ment to ask before Greensboro if everyone wanted to do a big group order to get free shipping, but never got around to it.

I don't think they have a minimum order anymore...I think that was the ABC catalogue, prior to OTC.

Erin K
10-22-2006, 05:17 PM
I don't think they have a minimum order anymore...I think that was the ABC catalogue, prior to OTC.

I ment the min for free shipping

lost luggage
10-22-2006, 06:15 PM
well Duh, Julie ;)

stampcrazyjulie
10-23-2006, 09:29 AM
I have never ordered from them before. They do have alot of cool stuff that I would love to have, but alot of it I can get at the LSS cheaper. I hate having to pay shipping for something that will sit in my Stamp Room until I decide to use it or give it away! :)