PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried the WW english muffins? They are only 1 point each

iloveflipflops
01-02-2007, 09:15 PM
and I actually like them alot. I think they come in cinnamon raisin. They fill me up till noon. I use the no butter spray which is 0 points and a tiny bit of jelly which i count as 1.

Not all grocery stores carry them but I have found them at one store near me.

tojoco
01-02-2007, 09:24 PM
I haven't seen these in my grocery store but now I'll have to look a little closer for them. Thanks for the tip, Sherri.

cindi
01-02-2007, 09:26 PM
I will look too, do they cost an arm & a leg?? How many points in a regular english muffin? anyone know?? I can live without the butter but a little jelly or jam would be yummy!
:)

iloveflipflops
01-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Well ... after looking at my WW book, a regular english muffin is only 2 points so I didn't know that. The WW muffins are pricey $3.99 for 6 muffins... I may just go back to regular eng muffins as they are cheaper.

I learn something new everyday!!

cindi
01-02-2007, 09:37 PM
When I did atkins the stuff lableded low card was very expensive & if you read the labels, they were the same as the regular products!!
Now, I'm skeptical of stuff like that! We need to do our reasearch and share our findings with each other!
Good work Sherri, thanks for letting us know:notworthy:
we need iour money for MOA!!!
:)