PDA

View Full Version : Going to Novi Stamp Convention this August??

scrappintlc
07-02-2009, 01:26 AM
Hi everyone,

Are you going?
Have you bought your ticket yet?
Which booth will be your most expensive visit?
What are you planning on buying this year?

I love Too Much Fun Rubber Stamps
Am thrilled that DRS Designs will be there this year.
I haven't bought my ticket yet though.

mydogstinks2
07-02-2009, 06:31 AM
I'm thinking about it. I drive to shows all over but have never been to the one in my own state! LOL

iloveflipflops
07-02-2009, 06:35 AM
I'm thinking about it. I drive to shows all over but have never been to the one in my own state! LOL

HA HA Chris.... this is funny!!!

scraphappy908
07-02-2009, 06:47 AM
I go every year and plan to go again in August. I haven't bought my ticket yet. But I will check out the web site soon. We have a lot of Michigan Shack members. Perhaps those of us going could have another get together!

maxiesmom
07-02-2009, 07:51 AM
Well you must not be too far from the metro area if you're going to the Novi show. Alas, I will be on vacation in Colorado so I don't get to go this year. Just as well, my wallet can use a break.

Spartymom
07-02-2009, 08:44 AM
That would be fun. What are the dates?

maxiesmom
07-02-2009, 10:28 AM
That would be fun. What are the dates?

I think it's the first weekend in August, Hmm, that might make it Aug 1 and that doesn't sound right. Guess I should google it! Ok, googled it and it is Aug 1 & 2, so I definitely can't go. For a second I got excited thinking I might be able to make Sunday if it was the next week!

allinkdup
07-02-2009, 11:29 AM
I am not sure if I am working that show or not yet.

A lot of it depends if when the stimulator is put in. They are waiting for the insurance to approve it! One step closer!!!!