PDA

View Full Version : Thought I would share my tested tip

lisaguyon
01-03-2007, 12:42 PM
I know that lots of you do not get as many points as I do whick is great cause that means that you have less to lose but I have found that if I eat oatmeal and toast for breakfast that I am not really hungry at lunch. Before with yogurt I was starving by 1030 or 1100 but now it is almost 1145 and I could still wait to eat. I eat Quaker Quick Oats- 3 pts for 1 cooked cup....and 2 slices whitewheat bread 1 pt....so for 4 points I have a great filling sticking breakfast. lisa:winks:

teabear
01-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Hi Lisa,

Oatmeal is my favorite breakfast...it really does keep me satisfied for a long time. TFS

workin4stamps
01-03-2007, 08:54 PM
I haven't been eating much oatmeal....I will have to put that in my rotation. I just started eating Fiber One cereal, which honestly doesn't have a super flavor (but it's edible), and it's only 1 point for a cup of it!! It has 14 grams of fiber per serving, and it keeps me satisfied for a long time!!!!

I am going to try some oatmeal too. I would like to find some of that steel cut stuff......

:-)
Traci

tojoco
01-03-2007, 09:00 PM
I'm eating the Quaker Quick Oats for breakfast myself and it is quite filling. I also sprinkle some cinnamon on the oatmeal. I try to eat some fresh fruit with it too.