PDA

View Full Version : Tattoolesa and Erin K! You made me look!

inkinupstamps
01-03-2007, 04:45 PM
ARGH!:arghh: I was sure I had purchased PLENTY of new stamps which I gave myself for Christmas. Then the two of you started up the topic of Terry Medaris stamps again! ARGH!

I just placed another order. I now will own 6 of his stamps. Each one is such a treasure.

Come on ladies...fess up! Who else has his stamps? Is there a Terry Medaris card swap possibility in our future?:rolleyes:

directmailscrapper
01-03-2007, 04:48 PM
I'm willing to get addicted! Nancy

mcourtney
01-03-2007, 04:49 PM
I just ordered a couple. :nod:

inkinupstamps
01-03-2007, 04:51 PM
I just ordered a couple. :nod:

Which do you have? I think it might be fun to do a swap. Or even a Terry Medaris image swap if we all had different ones. I have 6 now so I could trade for ones I don't have. Or cards too.

What do you think?

mcourtney
01-03-2007, 04:53 PM
I got "Hanging Loose" cuz I just love her attitude. And I got "I'm so Happy" under the Africa category.

Erin K
01-03-2007, 04:54 PM
The cat I wanted IS on there! Now I feel like a dork for emailing him, but I'll order it next month and the it will be fine. :) It's under zodiac page 2. I never thought of that. It's a Leo ya know? :) But I can't commit to a swap yet, I gotta wait til Feb to order than get it then who knows how long it will take to color, they take a lot of coloring ya know...

inkinupstamps
01-03-2007, 04:58 PM
The cat I wanted IS on there! Now I feel like a dork for emailing him, but I'll order it next month and the it will be fine. :) It's under zodiac page 2. I never thought of that. It's a Leo ya know? :) But I can't commit to a swap yet, I gotta wait til Feb to order than get it then who knows how long it will take to color, they take a lot of coloring ya know...

Yes I do know! Each of mine takes a good 1 - 2 hours per image to colour. But they are so cool! I've never seen images like his before.

emmcee
01-03-2007, 05:01 PM
You girls are so bad. I just ordered 2 stamps, Funny Hair Day and Strut Your Stuff. :wub:

tattoolesa
01-03-2007, 05:06 PM
I am going to order now- will get back to ya on what I order! And a swap sounds great but please wait until we all get our orders! LOL

Lesa :)

inkinupstamps
01-03-2007, 05:26 PM
I am going to order now- will get back to ya on what I order! And a swap sounds great but please wait until we all get our orders! LOL

Lesa, I'm thinking maybe in a month or so posting one. Would that be good?

tattoolesa
01-03-2007, 05:29 PM
okay- I just tried to place an order for 5 stamps but it kept bringing me to an invalid page? I shall email him to make sure it went through!

Anyhoo- I want: celebrate, Blowing in the wind, Funny hair day, Sun fun & Keep smiling. Believe it or not what with all my stamps the 2 sun stamps I want from him are the first I have ever ever wanted and bought! pretty cool huh? LOL

Wish me luck on my order getting through!

emmcee
01-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Lesa, I'm thinking maybe in a month or so posting one. Would that be good?

That would be good for me, Jennifer. I'd like to get the Zodiac, Scorpio, since I'm a Scorpio. :nod: