PDA

View Full Version : Question for those who attended Shackapalooza

directmailscrapper
07-31-2009, 11:28 PM
Did anyone find my Darcie's snowman stamps? I had 2 different sets. I can't find them anywhere. They don't take up a lot of room (they are in an oversized CD case) and I don't think I've seen them since I got back. I thought perhaps they got mixed up with someone's stuff.

Then again, I might find them if I keep cleaning up...

logcabincreations
07-31-2009, 11:58 PM
No - I've not seen them. Do you think they may have gotten left behind?

kimmyqtgirl
08-01-2009, 01:22 AM
I haven't seen them. I have gone through everything I own in the last couple months trying to tidy up too. Funny how quickly things get messy again. Hope they show up;)

workin4stamps
08-01-2009, 11:28 AM
How sad! I know I sure don't have them. I don't really use unmounted stamps, so they would stick out like a sore thumb in my stamp room!!

I hope they turn up!

mydogstinks2
08-01-2009, 02:56 PM
YIKES!!! I hope they turn up!!

I don't have them but I do know the ones you are talking about because I remember talking about them with you.

Fief14
08-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Oh No Nancy, sorry to hear they are missing. I know I used them while we were at Poloosa, but I remember giving them back to you--I haven't seen them laying around my scrap room though either. I'm praying "Jesus lost and Jesus found" repeatedly for you that they show up! (that was my great grandmother way of praying when she lost something--she always did find what she was looking for!)

Spartymom
08-01-2009, 10:51 PM
I don't think I ever saw them. But don't have that here, or I'd be like "where did I get this stamp from"....

Robinkay
08-02-2009, 08:26 AM
I havent seen them! Sorry. Hope they show up.

spredbirds
08-02-2009, 08:45 AM
I also have not seen them ... Sorry!

GSMom385
08-02-2009, 10:06 AM
I hate it when I misplace stuff. I did stamp a few images off of them so I remember them but I am certain I gave them back to you because I waited until you were back to hand them to you because I didn't remember where you had pulled them from.

Inkisallover
08-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Nope, I haven't seen them, either. I hope you find them soon!

iloveflipflops
08-02-2009, 01:59 PM
I remember you showing me the sheets of them and I remember saying how cute they were but I handed them back to you and that's the last I saw of them. I hope they turn up soon and i hope they didn't get tossed out. That's terrible :(. keep looking Nancy.

workin4stamps
08-02-2009, 02:18 PM
At Shackapalooza the year before last, I had bought a set of stamps at Archivers to use on my Christmas cards. After I got home, I couldn't find them ANYWHERE. I complained to Sherri about it several times on the phone. (maybe I thought it was her fault even though she didn't go to Shackapalooza that year??? LOL) Anyway---I just found them not that long ago. It was WELL over a year after we returned. I had stashed them inside of something or something and just never saw them again. That's another reason why I don't like unmounted stamps I guess (which these were!) They're too easy to lose!!!

workin4stamps
08-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Actually, now that I think about it... I think I bought those stamps the year we went to MOA. So Sherri WAS there. That's it. It must have been her fault.

maxiesmom
08-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Did you ever find them? I know I borrowed some of your snowman stamps, but am positive I gave them back too. I misplaced a brass stencil for, I think, over 2 years and just found it recently in place where it never should have been. Hope they turn up sooner than that!

directmailscrapper
08-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Haven't found them yet -- but I'm sure they'll show up. If you saw my stamping room... Someday I'll probably discover a small car or a large elephant in there.... Thanks for checking!

shadoob
08-11-2009, 11:37 PM
I wish I DID have them...I would've inked up a bunch of images. Nope, they are not in my stuff that I have seen. I will double triple check but I am pretty darn certain.
dang!

mydogstinks2
08-12-2009, 07:12 AM
I looked through ALL of my stuff again too!! I did not find them. I'm so sorry!!