PDA

View Full Version : tomorrow is Jordan's first day of school...

mydogstinks2
09-20-2009, 07:49 PM
She starts pre-school tomorrow. She will get on the bus in the Morning with David. (at least that is the plan) We will follow the bus into the school to make sure she is ok with going. It's a very scary thing, not just for her but me too!!! We are lucky that we are the last bus stop on thwe way to school and the first stop coming home.

lets all hope for a "smooth" start tomorrow! lol

cindi
09-20-2009, 07:57 PM
aww, what a big step to take. I'm hoping all goes well.
:)

jazzypurple853
09-20-2009, 08:00 PM
Wow! I think it's more nerveracking on family than on the child. She's probably so exicted! Bring tissues, you;ll be crying! Hope all goes well!

shadoob
09-20-2009, 08:11 PM
I didn't know kids so little could get on busses! It'll be hard to see her go, but I bet she'll be fine. (you, the mom and the grandma/Robin maybe not so much...)

midnitecreations
09-21-2009, 08:17 AM
I know when my DS went to pre-school, he was more excited about riding the bus than anything else! Me, not so much. I was a nervous wreck till he got home. And then...we did it again the next day! lol. But, he had a great time on the bus and in school. And, I'm sure Jordan will too.

loobylou
09-21-2009, 08:37 AM
oh what a big day you'll be having. Make sure you plan something fun for yourself to do while Jordan is at school to keep your mind busy. Think of it as a great scrapbooking photo shoot opportunity

mydogstinks2
09-21-2009, 09:37 AM
well she got on the bus ok with David. We meet her at the school when she got there. There are 18 kids in the class with 1 teacher and 1 helper. She was doing ok so we only stayed for about an hour.

Christie
09-21-2009, 09:55 AM
How great is that!!! I'm sure you were more worried about it then she was!! I hope she has a great first day!