PDA

View Full Version : I am signed up to work the soccer concession stand today

iloveflipflops
09-23-2009, 01:24 PM
and I was secretly hoping for RAIN :). lol

I signed up to work the JV Soccer game at 4:30 having NO IDEA I had to stay for the Varsity Soccer game too which means i will be there like 4-5 HOURS! And its like 90 degrees out today. Not my kind of weather. i want some chilly weather for the concession stand! HA

Oh well. Its very cloudy out, dark clouds all around me but not a raindrop in sight. Darn!! :no2:

suzi_f
09-23-2009, 02:35 PM
Hoping for rain for you!! I guess I'm glad that my concession work is only for 1 hour. And, even if I had to do Varsity, it would only be 2 hours.

cindi
09-23-2009, 03:06 PM
oh boy.... I hope you manage to have a good time with it.
:)

Seaside Rose
09-23-2009, 04:00 PM
Did a rain dance for you and now OUR sky is overcast and rain is predicted for tomorrow! Well, you're on the east coast too, so MAYBE it will wander south to you. Here's hoping you get a break.

Christie
09-23-2009, 04:17 PM
Well I hope it is at least cooler now that it's cloudy! Maybe it will go by fast!

iloveflipflops
09-23-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm back and it wasn't all that bad. I didn't have to cook anything. No popcorn, no hotdogs, no pizza, no Chick-Fil-A so I just sold candy, sodas, water, gatorade and chips.

Soccer games just aren't that crowded so that's why it was only me working tonight. I do it again in 3 weeks.

cindi
09-23-2009, 08:46 PM
well there! I'm happy to hear it all went well! I'll bet all the boys thought you were cute, too!
:)