PDA

View Full Version : Baby Hazel is cutting into my stamping time, my time at the Shack, my FB time ...

iloveflipflops
10-13-2009, 05:45 PM
HA HA

I've had her for 4 days now and she started out really fussy and not wanting to nap for me Thurs and Friday. But yesterday and today she was laughing, smiling, having a good ole time. I can tell when she is hungry now and I can tell when she's tired so that works.

When she gets really fussy, I stick her in the stroller and we walk for an hour. She loves that and falls asleep right away.

Looks like I will have her the rest of the week so that will be 45 hours for me Mon-Fri this week. I go from NONE to 45. HA

Its great to get my very own paycheck but i am totally worn out by the end of each day.

tesschap
10-13-2009, 05:47 PM
I'm sorry that Baby Hazel is cutting into your 'fun' time but just think of the loot you can buy with your pay check when you are done :) I'm glad she's being better natured for you.

Christie
10-13-2009, 05:48 PM
She's getting to know you now so that helps I'm sure!!!! Once you get the money you'll be happy you did it!

shadoob
10-13-2009, 05:52 PM
You're gonna miss her.....

cindi
10-13-2009, 05:57 PM
Sherri, is this going to turn into a new carer for you?
I hope you get to stamp soon
:)

Paula Carden
10-13-2009, 06:32 PM
You gotta get rid of that kid- so that you can be back here at the Shack (just kidding). I can't imagine having a little one around for that many hours but the check for spending will be nice! You might want to join up with the rest of us poor souls that have to work!! (I'd rather work than clean house is my motto)

mydogstinks2
10-13-2009, 07:04 PM
I was wondering where you have been!!

logcabincreations
10-13-2009, 07:51 PM
See...I told ya she would get used to you :)

MidwestStamper
10-13-2009, 08:29 PM
Don't you wonder how us stay-at-home-Moms did it all? People would ask me what I "did all day" when I was home with my kids. Especially when they are that little, you have to do everything for them. They can't entertain or feed themselves yet--they depend on you for everything!

Mrs. Fence
10-13-2009, 10:05 PM
I babysat for a friend last year for two weeks. Caleb was a good baby, but I was pooped by the end of the day. Heck, I was pooped BEFORE the end of the day! Made me wonder how I did it with my own - I guess that's why God gives them to us when we are young!