PDA

View Full Version : What day do you weigh in each week? And why?

iloveflipflops
01-05-2007, 12:53 PM
I started this diet on a Monday and now I am not wanting to weigh in on Mondays because I am thinking I have to be really really good on the weekends for the scale to be "down" on Monday. The last time I did it I weighed in on Wednesdays and I liked that as it was the middle of the week. So I am just wondering what days you weigh in?

BTW, its only been 5 days but I am down 2.5 lbs so far. I cheated this morning and had to step on the scale :).

lost luggage
01-05-2007, 12:55 PM
I weigh myself every day. Sometimes more than once...who am I kidding..sometimes more that 4 times per day. lol I just don't want the number going up. :)

Spartymom
01-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Good news for you Sherri. That's great that you lost lbs. The weekends are really hard to be good and to have to weigh yourself on a MOnday. Maybe midweek would be better for you. Do you weigh yourself once a week then? At Curves, I get weighed and measured on the 15th of the month. So, no matter what day that falls on, that's the measurement day. That was the day I first enrolled, so that is why! Kim

iloveflipflops
01-05-2007, 01:07 PM
I actually weigh every day like Julie but Traci keeps telling me NOT to do this. I have always done this when i am dieting as for me, it helps me keep on track. I don't actually count it though until my weigh in day. Does that make sense? I know your weight fluctuates all the time but I am sort of obsessed with the scale - always have been!!

laos348
01-05-2007, 07:05 PM
Great job on the pounds lost Sherri. I usually pick either Sat. or Sun. to weigh myself. I don't own a scale so I have to do it at the gym.

Laura

Firecracker
01-06-2007, 12:01 AM
I'm going to do it on Mondays. This way I won't be tempted to be bad on the weekends. I do get on the scale at least once a day but my official day is Monday. You just get obsessed with it. Hugs, Heather

BeckyButtshaw
01-06-2007, 11:44 AM
I weigh myself every day. Sometimes more than once...who am I kidding..sometimes more that 4 times per day. lol I just don't want the number going up. :)

Girl-I hear ya! I weigh myself a couple of times a day too!
I offically weigh in on Fridays (usually, except for the last 3 fridays we've been snowed in-no joke-and I've had to go on Sat) Anyway, I always like to weigh in in the am and I pick Friday so I have all week to make up for the weekend :cute:

workin4stamps
01-07-2007, 10:41 AM
I weigh myself on Thursdays at the gym. I don't have a scale at home. Thursday is my day because it's my day off, and I have more time that day. The other days I have to get in and out real quick. So it's Thursdays for me.

:-)
Traci