PDA

View Full Version : Heirloom Stamp Show

djc
10-28-2009, 02:08 PM
Is it too soon to mention February 2010?

I'm excited because I really like this show. I used to to to the San Mateo Expo to see it, but it hasn't been there for two years. Now it's back and even closer to me. It's scheduled for February 20 and 21, 2010 in Vallejo, CA. I hope it has a great turn-out so it'll be back year after year.

Daria

cindi
10-28-2009, 02:59 PM
wa hoo! I love the heirloom show too. The closest one to me is in mA in May
I will have to start a savings envie for it, it can sneak up on one quick
:)

teabear
10-28-2009, 03:44 PM
Hi Daria :) We have one in Riverside in January, and my local stamping group is already planning to go together. Not too early at all to plan.

GotCats?
10-28-2009, 06:57 PM
I'm already signed up tp have a booth in the Allentown (near NJ) and the York (near Harrisburg) ones. I also love the Heirloom shows (as a vendor). They're much better run than others I've tried.

directmailscrapper
10-28-2009, 08:43 PM
I went to the Heirloom Show in York, PA last month and met Tricia (Got Cats). The show wasn't huge, but it was hugely fun! And I did spend a few bucks... Have fun at your show!

cindi
10-28-2009, 10:31 PM
I'm already signed up tp have a booth in the Allentown (near NJ) and the York (near Harrisburg) ones. I also love the Heirloom shows (as a vendor). They're much better run than others I've tried.

Tricia..come to the one in springfield mass next year!!! come on!
:)

morgainegeiser
10-28-2009, 10:38 PM
They put on a nice show, ours is moving - has been in Novi for several years, but this year they are moving to a different venue - most likely Monroe, MI.

djc
11-07-2009, 06:00 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one. It seems to me that more vendors give demos at this show. I appreciate and enjoy that. I also tend to buy more when I can see how a product is used.

Daria