PDA

View Full Version : My November Challenge: Eyelets--ugh?!

MidwestStamper
11-07-2009, 03:09 PM
If you are like me, you may like the look of eyelets but not necessarily the work it takes to makes them look good--line up straight--etc.

For a long time, I've been avoiding using eyelets on my creations, but I recently bit the bullet and bought a Crop-a-dile! After seeing how easily they work at a TAC Party that I went to. I also bought some of the big eyelets that have a neat look to them.

SO -- My CHALLENGE is to make a card, ATC, Tag--whatever you wish and be sure to INCLUDE AN EYELET of some sort. You don't need to use a Crop-a-dile....just use whatever method you have for setting them.

Here's my sample of a card I made using a big sized eyelet and also a picture of my prize--a set of 4 SU! stamps! I will draw a name from those who do my Challenge in the month of November, on December 1st.

Be sure to put your creation in the Challenge section of the Gallery and then also make a post here on this Thread with a link to your card.

kerry
11-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Pretty card! Haven't used eyelets in so long. It'll be fun banging my hammer!

Kerry

tojoco
11-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Ooooooo nice prize. I think I may have to make a card with an eyelet this month.

Mrs. Fence
11-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Ooh, pretty card - great challenge. I have a cropadile, but don't use it much. I still find it easier to use my hammer. Guess I'll have to pick one and use it soon!

shuggy
11-07-2009, 11:24 PM
i just bought a bunch yesterday!! yipee!

Mrs. Middleton
11-08-2009, 03:01 AM
OOOO i love eyelets!

maxiesmom
11-08-2009, 10:07 AM
I just used them recently when I made some Halloween cards! And I don't have a Cropadile either, got out my lil ole hammer and setter and away I went! It WAS fun and I have a ton of eyelets!

MidwestStamper
11-13-2009, 04:09 PM
Any takers on this Challenge? Be sure to post your link to your creation on this Thread!

Mrs. Fence
11-13-2009, 04:42 PM
I made one! It's in the gallery. I couldn't find this thread for some reason when I looked the other day. Glad you bumped it up!

Here's the link (I think) I've been a little link challenged lately.

http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=24261&limit=recent

kerry
11-15-2009, 04:06 PM
Here's mine:

Snowflakes! (http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=24309&cat=recent&limit=recent)

Kerry

Mrs. Fence
11-15-2009, 04:44 PM
Very pretty, Kerry!

MidwestStamper
11-24-2009, 11:37 PM
We've got a couple of great cards so far!

I know the Holiday is just starting up but I'm 'bumping' this Thread up as a reminder that we have until midnight on Monday to submit a card with eyelets on it! Then I will draw a winner on Tuesday, December 1st.

MidwestStamper
11-29-2009, 11:15 PM
One more day to make a card with eyelet(s) on it for my November Challenge. Be sure to post a link to the card on this Thread so that I know about it--have fun!

lakeslady
11-30-2009, 08:15 AM
OH my goodness thanks for the reminder Lidia, I posted my effort in the gallery but did not put the link in this message.
Here it is
http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=24406&limit=recent

MidwestStamper
11-30-2009, 09:53 AM
Yeah! One more person! I will draw a name tomorrow for the Challenge Prize. Thanks for participating!