PDA

View Full Version : projects for palooza

Spartymom
11-19-2009, 09:34 AM
It's been so long since I've made cards. I must get back to it. Anyway, in the gallery GSMom has made some simple christmas cards. I think I'd like to work on christmas cards at palooza. :cool:

GSMom385
11-19-2009, 10:17 AM
wish I was going this year but it isn't in the cards with the other trips and committments I have. I hope they do virtual Palooza again this year. Working on Christmas cards sounds fun.

workin4stamps
11-19-2009, 02:40 PM
wish I was going this year but it isn't in the cards with the other trips and committments I have. I hope they do virtual Palooza again this year. Working on Christmas cards sounds fun.

oh no!! Seriously??? I am going to miss you!!!!!!!

shuggy
11-19-2009, 04:44 PM
that's a bummer cindy.

Sweetpea
11-19-2009, 05:15 PM
That is a bummer. Working on Christmas cards in April??? We could do that! We will miss you. Maybe things will work out and you'll be able to come.

logcabincreations
11-19-2009, 06:54 PM
I'm all for that! Especially since I've not made a single Christmas card....and I even signed up on Sherri's swap to make 5 a month....geez I'm bad :(

maxiesmom
11-19-2009, 11:07 PM
Our Iowa girls aren't coming this year?? :cry2: We'll miss you guys!

Working on Christmas cards in April??? We could do that!

Yep, I worked on bunches of Christmas cards there. I even still need to finish some of them.

And Kim, technically you DID work on some Christmas cards at Palooza. Remember you stamped some greetings with my Just Rite stamper! :nod:

Spartymom
11-20-2009, 10:59 AM
Our Iowa girls aren't coming this year?? :cry2: We'll miss you guys!

Yep, I worked on bunches of Christmas cards there. I even still need to finish some of them.

And Kim, technically you DID work on some Christmas cards at Palooza. Remember you stamped some greetings with my Just Rite stamper! :nod:

I did work on my cards and finished them up at home. That's why I want to do it again. I'm going to miss you Iowa girls too.:arghh:

spredbirds
12-13-2009, 08:34 PM
I can not wait for Palooza again this year!!!!

workin4stamps
12-13-2009, 08:50 PM
I can not wait for Palooza again this year!!!!

I know!! I was looking at my ticker just today and realized that it's only about 4 months away!

directmailscrapper
12-13-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm hoping I can come!!!! It's not a sure thing yet.... :-(

workin4stamps
12-13-2009, 09:46 PM
I'm hoping I can come!!!! It's not a sure thing yet.... :-(

I'm hoping you can too!! Cuz it wouldn't be the same without you!

maxiesmom
12-13-2009, 11:07 PM
Me too, me too. Plus I still need to send them some money toward the room. Didn't get our vacation paid off till November and then it's time for Christmas, yikes! Times flying! I'll be ready for more Palooza planning in January!

shuggy
12-13-2009, 11:49 PM
i need to find cheap plane tickets!

Paula Carden
12-14-2009, 06:40 AM
When is it again?
Location?
I sure would love to come-but I think it is at a time when I just can't get away from work-what are the dates?
Who is coming?

workin4stamps
12-14-2009, 09:17 AM
When is it again?
Location?
I sure would love to come-but I think it is at a time when I just can't get away from work-what are the dates?
Who is coming?

Paula we would sure love to see you!!!! You can find a lot of info on this thread:

http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33256

mydogstinks2
12-14-2009, 01:28 PM
LOL we were just talking about what we are going to work on at Palooza!

I think I may do Christmas cards too.

3amnmmom
12-14-2009, 04:22 PM
Sorry guys it was fun...Long way to travel but we made it a little better by shopping our way there. I am doing a lot more stamping now than I was doing last year at this time so I guess Cindy is getting to me!

Spartymom
12-14-2009, 06:59 PM
NOw I'm thinking I need to make birthday cards and the christmas cards. I really haven't done much since May!

maxiesmom
12-14-2009, 07:51 PM
NOw I'm thinking I need to make birthday cards and the christmas cards. I really haven't done much since May!

We can do both, sounds like a plan. I may even be motiviated and join the shoebox swap again, but don't hold me to it!

Yes Paula, that would be awesome if you could join us!! :jiggy: