PDA

View Full Version : On my walk this morning, I was listening to my fm sattelite radio

iloveflipflops
01-06-2007, 11:45 AM
I was jamming to 70's music - Steely Dan, Doobie Brothers, Paul McCartney ... I really think I was walking MUCH faster since all the songs were a fast beat.

Anyway, I was walking along when the dog next door decided to follow me. She is this huge big white dog that looks like a bear and she is about 10 years old so she moves kinda slow. She kept following me and following me so I thought I better turn around and see if I can get her to go back home. So we turned around and luckily her owner saw her following me, called her and put her inside. So I went on my merry way and walked my normal route and I got so sidetracked with the music playing and reliving all these old favorite songs of mine that by the time I got back, I had walked 1 HOUR!! So I am going to bringing that with me from now on. I also did not have the dog with me and she was not happy but I will take her for a short walk later this afternoon.

I feel great!!:chatterbox:

shuggy
01-06-2007, 12:49 PM
hey sherri, which sattalite radio? i have sirius in my car...my favs are the pulse (9), the coffee house (30) and first wave (22)

iloveflipflops
01-06-2007, 12:50 PM
I have the other one. I can't even think of the name of it ... I know its not the sirius one ... but that is what i have...

shuggy
01-06-2007, 12:56 PM
is it xm? oh...i don't know those stations

iloveflipflops
01-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Yes XM ... that's it. We've only had it a couple of weeks so I don't know the stations yet either.