PDA

View Full Version : Getting cold here in Texas!!!!

Christie
01-07-2010, 09:28 AM
The temps are dropping as we speak. The high today is only 35 and the low is suppose to be 20!! Tomorrow's high is 33 and low is 19! Then Saturday's high is 38 and the low is 17! Brrrrr......I don't think I can remember when it's been colder for this long and I don't think I've ever felt 17 degrees before!!!!!

dancing queen
01-07-2010, 12:07 PM
Are you anywhere near San Antonio? I have a friend who moved there recently and I'm just curious if it's affecting her too.

Christie
01-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Are you anywhere near San Antonio? I have a friend who moved there recently and I'm just curious if it's affecting her too.

It will be affecting her too. She might even be getting colder then us because she's more north. We are closer to the coast(galveston). San Antonio is about a 5 hour drive from here to the northwest. It's currently 39 ir 40 right now and it's 11:38..temps are still dropping.

Darleneh710
01-07-2010, 12:54 PM
I hear ya girls! I just spoke to a customer from San Antonio and he was going to complain (nicely) about the cold weather there 30s he said, but when he found out I am in Mass..he decided it was worse where I am LOL...since we have the snow and ice ...I told him it is sunny out and it makes it a little more bearable.

Hope you Texas girls stay warm!

Christie
01-07-2010, 02:15 PM
I hear ya girls! I just spoke to a customer from San Antonio and he was going to complain (nicely) about the cold weather there 30s he said, but when he found out I am in Mass..he decided it was worse where I am LOL...since we have the snow and ice ...I told him it is sunny out and it makes it a little more bearable.

Hope you Texas girls stay warm!

Aww, he was being a big cry baby!!! I love this cold weather! We don't get it often so I enjoy it!!!!

dancing queen
01-08-2010, 04:21 PM
I HATE cold weather... I thought moving to Texas with my friend might be the answer. Guess I'll have to rethink that one.

Christie
01-08-2010, 04:59 PM
I HATE cold weather... I thought moving to Texas with my friend might be the answer. Guess I'll have to rethink that one.

Well for the most part it's not cold here. This cold snap we are having now is unusual. We may have 2 or 3 days a year where it doesn't get out of the 30's. Mostly the winter time is full of 50's and 60's with lows in the upper 30's to 40's.