PDA

View Full Version : By special request...a little info about me...

Darleneh710
01-24-2010, 09:17 PM
Cindi, my mom saw your post on my fb wall and asked about ya! Maybe she doesn't think I have friends that she doesn't know about LOL.

Thanks for asking...I met this guy, Joe, kinda online last week...he is a wicked nice guy! We met last Thursday in person and then hung out on Saturday. He is really sweet and genuine and wonderful! And just really nice. He thinks I'm pretty...so I couldn't let him get away!!! LOL

It might be a little quick, but it feels right, ya know? So, we shall see...plus he lives closer than my last bf...so that is always good.

I didn't say anything b/c it's new and all that...and I don't like to put too much personal info on my facebook page/ wall...since people I used to work with are still my "friends" on there.

Also, I got laid off from my job last Wed...but luckily the temp agency I was working for ...got me an interview with a different company on Fri and I got the job and start tomorrow morning!!! So, 2010 is looking good for me ...so far! Hope it stays positive and great!

Sorry I didnt tell you girls sooner...I don't like to jinx myself when it comes to important stuff like that...

I don't think I'll be on as much as I used to be...not allowed to surf internet at this new job, like I was at my old one...but I am hoping it will be better...couldn't stand my last job LOL.

Have a great night!

Nancy
01-24-2010, 09:20 PM
Good that you already have another job. I used to temp for Kelly Services and ended up working full time for them. So it worked out for me at the time.Nancy

cindi
01-24-2010, 09:25 PM
best of luck with both teh new man and new job!! I'm glad you filled us in..I love to see my friends happy! I hope it all works out for you
:)

Darleneh710
01-24-2010, 09:33 PM
best of luck with both teh new man and new job!! I'm glad you filled us in..I love to see my friends happy! I hope it all works out for you
:)

Thank you, Cindi! That was very sweet of you to say! I hope it works out too! :jiggy:

Patty
01-24-2010, 09:43 PM
Wonderful news Darlene. I hope everything works out for you. It really IS a Happy New Year!!

Mrs. Fence
01-24-2010, 09:56 PM
Congrats on ALL of your happy news! I hope the job and the bf turn out to be great!

maxiesmom
01-24-2010, 10:14 PM
I'd take liking my job and not being able to surf the web over being able to but not liking it any day! Hope it all works out, no jinxing here!

scrappinnuts
01-24-2010, 10:31 PM
Great for you Darleen... and her is to a wonderful year for you!

Paula Carden
01-25-2010, 05:25 AM
Congrats Darlene on both! I hope you are happy with the new job and bf.

jazzypurple853
01-25-2010, 07:35 AM
Good luck with everything!

shadoob
01-25-2010, 09:28 AM
I'm glad to hear things are looking up for you! Great news on both!

Christie
01-25-2010, 10:59 AM
Sounds like things are going great for you right now!!! Glad to hear it!

HeatherJ
01-25-2010, 03:42 PM
Looks like the year has started out in a great way for you! Congratulations!

Far North
01-26-2010, 01:01 AM
Hope 2010 continues to be a very special year for you!