PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see the "Valentine's Day" movie this weekend?

workin4stamps
02-15-2010, 10:20 AM
I was just wondering how it was. The reviews I saw were not very good....

tojoco
02-15-2010, 10:26 AM
I didn't see it but was wondering the same thing.

MidwestStamper
02-15-2010, 10:41 AM
One lady on my other stamping site (ISC) said that she went and really liked it. There were alot of people to keep track of in the movie, but she enjoyed it anyway.

Sounds like one of those you've got to see for yourself, instead of relying on the reviewers. Sometimes they tend to be real Scrooges! LOL!

Christie
02-15-2010, 10:44 AM
I didn't go see it but a friend did and he said it was really good.

iloveflipflops
02-15-2010, 10:56 AM
I want to see it. Does that count Traci?

suzi_f
02-15-2010, 12:10 PM
I wanted to see it but we saw Edge of Darkness instead (I'm depressed the Mel Gibson's starting to look like my dad instead of a hottie!) I'm thinking I might wait until it comes out on video 'cause I think it's going to confuse the crap out of me! Too many people, too many stories. Looks good but so did the new Jamie Foxx movie coming out.

maxiesmom
02-15-2010, 03:04 PM
(I'm depressed the Mel Gibson's starting to look like my dad instead of a hottie!)

Suzi, you crack me up!!

Firecracker
02-15-2010, 08:44 PM
I went and saw it on Valentine's Day. It was such a cute movie! I loved it and so did my sister and friend that went. It is no Oscar winning movie but it sure a cute movie. I would definitely recommend this. Hugs, Heather

inkinupstamps
02-16-2010, 08:43 AM
This is definitely a movie I will rent. Paul would never be able to sit through it but it is just the kind of movie I love to pop in watch/listen to while I'm card making. It kind of sounds like it might be a little like "Love Actually" in that there are so many characters and stories that go on at once. Looking forward to renting it!